Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @ziglaub

Glad to hear yours shipped out!

Thanks @Meowmix

I hope it wont take another 2 weeks again or even more until they ship it to the store.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

Well if it's shipped out then it should shipped out. Most likely if u don't get it tomorrow then Monday it is. Call the store tomorrow afternoon and see if they got it.
Docrob29
I Plan to Stick Around

Sooooo, I've called my store today to inquire if there any iphone7+ instock... Surprisingly there was acouple 128gb Matte Black at 333 king st e. 

So I've picked up my phone and cancel the one I was waiting for. 

In other words the Reservation system is kinda broken?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Docrob29

Thats great. Again it seems stores are getting some devices in but most are waiting for the JB which most stores never got any but some only got 1-2 JB since launch.

Glad u got ur phone though. Hopefully the start getting more in. The reservation system does need some fixing.
Docrob29
I Plan to Stick Around

When I talked to the employee, they mention that they had 128gb Iphone7+ for well over a week...... and it wasnt reserved....

So I taken it in my own hands and went from 127 to 1.

So thumbs up, Loving my new iphone as well my new (old) work phone lol. Gotta reused the Iphone 6.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Docrob29

Hmm then I don't know. Well atleast you got it!
Feelix
I've Been Here Awhile

Quick question.

Can i use the nano sim card from my rogers locked iphone 5 and put it into my unlocked iphone 7 or should i get a new sim card from Rogers ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Feelix

You do not need a new bank sim card. The sim card you have will work fine. It's really up to you if you want to pay the $9.99 + taxes to get a new one but your old one should work fine.
iiLtnGeneralzZ
I Plan to Stick Around

Things are starting to look I guess, after a month it better be. But on Oct 28, I moved to IN PROGRESS, then on Oct 29 I moved to SHIPPED. So I hope I get my device some time next week.

For those who don't know, I am on CORPORATE side, was position 13 for iPhone 7+ 256GB in Black.

I hope everyone else's order starts moving too.

ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

hallelujah!

Rogers just called me, my phone is ready to be picked up from the store, going to pick it up today!

See you all again next year or in 2 years when the iphone 8 comes.