Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Quick question.

Can i use the nano sim card from my rogers locked iphone 5 and put it into my unlocked iphone 7 or should i get a new sim card from Rogers ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Feelix

You do not need a new bank sim card. The sim card you have will work fine. It's really up to you if you want to pay the $9.99 + taxes to get a new one but your old one should work fine.
I Plan to Stick Around

Things are starting to look I guess, after a month it better be. But on Oct 28, I moved to IN PROGRESS, then on Oct 29 I moved to SHIPPED. So I hope I get my device some time next week.

For those who don't know, I am on CORPORATE side, was position 13 for iPhone 7+ 256GB in Black.

I hope everyone else's order starts moving too.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hallelujah!

Rogers just called me, my phone is ready to be picked up from the store, going to pick it up today!

See you all again next year or in 2 years when the iphone 8 comes.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

Glad to hear! Enjoy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For me it's the third week without changes in the queue. I'm still 54 in the Black Matte 7+ 128....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit

So i was looking back at my old reservation threads I made and i noticed some business and corporate reservations took almost 1-2 months to get even though they had stock. Now I do remember something about the accounts work differently then the consumer ones and that they had more of a security features on them which they have to do activations and such differently. Now this could have changed but this is form reading almost 1,000+ pages within the last two days on my old reservation threads.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well... I'm on the consumer side and I have been around 54 in the line for about 3 weeks now since the last batch came in. I'm not sure how it can be that there is stock and we're still waiting.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit

I do want to know what k causing delays but even the Apple stores in Toronto barely get any Plus models. I call once a day in the morning right when they open for my buddy and he tells me they barely get any and if they do its only 1-3 devices every two days or so.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm on the corporate side as well and now i'm #11 in line for the 7+ 256GB Matte Black. I am eagerly waiting.. People on YouTube are making reviews such as "1 month with the 7+" and I'm here sitting like, when am I going to get this!!!!!

Man, It's so hard this time.. Hopefully you get your device soon! 🙂