Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @roni2915

Ahh makes sense. Yes that is correct. Yeah unfortunately the other locations don't have the authorization to access business and corporate accounts.
I Plan to Stick Around

So it's now officially 2 weeks and i'm still sitting "in progress".

i now officially believe "In progress" can also mean "we anticipated inventory to come in, but it didn't happen".    

there's no other explanation why it hasn't shipped yet.

i just hope that when inventory does come in, that they don't forget about us "in progress" folks because this is definitely a first time this has happened.  otherwise we going to be hanging in progress indefinitely.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

As I'd Sid before this happened before with other devices but it's rare to happen.

Seems like the system prematurely either changed the statues as they thought they would get then in or something is happening.
I Plan to Stick Around

probably a system mess up somewhere because there were two of us sitting at #2 and we were both on consumer side and we both went in progress at same time.  he got his phone, i didn't.  

tim cook doesn't expect catch up to demand until 2017.  

looks like everyone won't get their iphones for christmas.

mine as well screw it and wait for iphone 8.

how do i get my $40 back if i'm sitting in progress forever.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

Once it ships out it will be refunded back. They can't give u a refund unless the status changes. Hopefully it's soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally, after being in position 13 for the last 4+ weeks on the corporate side, my account finally went into "In Progress" for my iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB in Black.

I originally bought a 7 Plus 256GB in JB at the Apple store. I still have it, so if anyone is still looking for one, PM me. It is still new in the box, never been opened.

(P.S: don't know if posting about getting rid of my phone is allowed, if not I'll be glad to edit this @Meowmix)

@roni2915 I believe I know which store you're talking about, and they have not gotten any "apparently". My mom also works at Magna, and we go through that same store also. Which is unfortunate because when I got my 6 Plus I was able to upgrade elsewhere. Nowadays we can't due to people to commit fraud and now our accounts are on stricter policies.

I've Been Here Awhile

After 2 weeks of being In Progrss my iPhone 7+ JB 128GB has shipped.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iiLtnGeneralzZ

Yeah you are fine on doing that 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello@rich81
Glad to hear!!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

Alot of the 7+ are coming out november... I dont know about the JB since its a heavy annoized finish.....

If you order a JB 7+ you will be waiting for awhile.

Most of the Matte colours should be out soon since the screens are in high demands