Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey, atleast the consumer group is getting phones. I've only moved places because of cancellations. That's it. In fact, my co-worker is actually catching me and closing the gap. I used to be 40 spots ahead of him, now he's caught up halfway and only 19 spots behind me. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of the "executive" meetings about the subject on reservations, and the system in which they operate. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Staveros wrote:

Hey, atleast the consumer group is getting phones. I've only moved places because of cancellations. That's it. In fact, my co-worker is actually catching me and closing the gap. I used to be 40 spots ahead of him, now he's caught up halfway and only 19 spots behind me. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of the "executive" meetings about the subject on reservations, and the system in which they operate. 

@Staveros

I'll give you a preview of that meeting:

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."

lol

Highlighted

Hey guys! We're all for light hearted banter but let's be sure we keep it on-topic going forward!

Thanks.

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Guys!
For who are waiting on Jet Black iPhone 7+. Just check today at Apple square one,there are some plus available including jet black.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm also waiting for the Matte black 7+ 128

I'm 55 in the line, still open.

I Plan to Stick Around

Where is this?????

Cause there nothing in Toronto 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit

Most of Canada hasn't received any at all. Checked yesterday all say and just right now.
I've Been Here Awhile

Initially pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black (on 29-Sep-2016) and apparently that order got cancelled automatically!!!

So re-ordered a iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Matte Black (changed my mind and went with matte) on 24-Oct-2016 and I am #26 in line and the status is open! I hope I dont have to wait much longer!

Hoping I get it in the next week or so! Can't believe how hard it is this time.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @roni291522

I got the iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB at my local Rogers store almost a week ago and didn't reserve it or anything. They only had 2 but one was set for someone else and u got the last one. Lucky enough. They only received those two.

It seems like even the Apple store is not getting any if not any Plus models. Checked the site on a daily basis and nothing.

Hopefully they start getting more in!
I'm Here A Lot

The thing is I cannot even go through any regular Rogers store as Im upgrading from my wife's business account (she works at Magna). So I only have to deal with this 1 store located in Richmond Hill, ON.

So even if there's stock anywhere else, I dont think I can get it from those anyway!

We ordered 2 devices, iphone 7 Plus 128GB Rose Gold (order placed on 05-Oct-2016) and my wife's going to pick up today! So her device is here.. Im still eagerly waiting.

EDIT: roni291522 is my account as well, that was created by mistake.