Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ziglaub

You should know by now that answer is generic and that they don't have thay information. The warehouse doesn't communicate to anyone outside of their warehouse and also the reps have no way of seeing when a reservation will ship out...

So take it with a grain of salt
jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

Dont beleive what the reps say, they have no idea and are guessing just like the rest of us

very bad on Rogers part..

the closest i have ever gotten to the truth is @Meowmix

and im pretty sure he is guessing too, but at least there is years of experiance on this side of the table, behind it

i was told so many things by so many reps,, sooooo frustrating, glad i finally got it, but im a lot grey-er

@charles1977 you still dont have your phone?? ours went in progress at the same time for the same phone

charles1977
I Plan to Stick Around

Jeffyjoe,
Nope haven't received it yet. That's why I'm mad. I'm well aware of some people already having it in hand that went into in progress stage at the exact same time as me. I'm not even out of in progess status yet.
JT_Perry
I've Been Around

It seems like pretty much everyone here is waiting for their 7+ in Jet Black.

Anyone waiting for their regular 7 128 in Matte Black? 

My position hasn't moved since I placed the order two weeks ago. I find it hard to believe that they haven't filled a single order of my phone in the past 2 weeks. 

Docrob29
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm waiting for mine in Matte Black 128GB 7+.

What number and are you still open or in progress....
samsam1
I've Been Here Awhile

that's strange... mine went into progress monday night , and by tuesday night it was already shipped! took way too long to become in progress but at leat im glad they shipped it quickly!
Staveros
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, atleast the consumer group is getting phones. I've only moved places because of cancellations. That's it. In fact, my co-worker is actually catching me and closing the gap. I used to be 40 spots ahead of him, now he's caught up halfway and only 19 spots behind me. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of the "executive" meetings about the subject on reservations, and the system in which they operate. 

jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

@Staveros wrote:

Hey, atleast the consumer group is getting phones. I've only moved places because of cancellations. That's it. In fact, my co-worker is actually catching me and closing the gap. I used to be 40 spots ahead of him, now he's caught up halfway and only 19 spots behind me. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of the "executive" meetings about the subject on reservations, and the system in which they operate. 

@Staveros

I'll give you a preview of that meeting:

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."

lol

RogersCorey

Hey guys! We're all for light hearted banter but let's be sure we keep it on-topic going forward!

Thanks.

RogersCorey

phong3012
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Guys!
For who are waiting on Jet Black iPhone 7+. Just check today at Apple square one,there are some plus available including jet black.