Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @rich81

Incorrect . Seems like they once again they are giving false information. In Progress means that they have the device and getting it ready to ship. Unfortunately this has happened before.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i dunno what to believe anymore.

i just find it hard to believe it can take someone 2 weeks to ship something.  every iphone release, it's take only 2 to 3 days to ship once in progress.  this definitely unprecedented for me.

i think the warehouse guys kept the phone for themselves cause the 128GB jet black is hard to find, so they figured they'll just ship it when the next batch comes in.

which is why i'm going to be proactive and bug the heck out of every rogers store in vancouver until i get it.

I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to Rogers today, they said my phone suppose to come either this week or next week, and once it says "shipped" it will take between 3-5 business days to ship it!

I even called the store they suppose to ship at, they said only 1 person received this model (7+ 128 jet black) and was on the reservation list and said to call  back oto see whether they received any of them in this model recently.

I Plan to Stick Around

hey ziglaub,

They just pretty much gave you a generic answer to keep you calm and satisfied.

The rogers rep wouldn't have a clue when you will get it.

It all depends on the warehouse at this point, and we have absolutely no control  over it now.  there is no way of contacting anyone at the warehouse either.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

You should know by now that answer is generic and that they don't have thay information. The warehouse doesn't communicate to anyone outside of their warehouse and also the reps have no way of seeing when a reservation will ship out...

So take it with a grain of salt
I Plan to Stick Around

Dont beleive what the reps say, they have no idea and are guessing just like the rest of us

very bad on Rogers part..

the closest i have ever gotten to the truth is @Meowmix

and im pretty sure he is guessing too, but at least there is years of experiance on this side of the table, behind it

i was told so many things by so many reps,, sooooo frustrating, glad i finally got it, but im a lot grey-er

@charles1977 you still dont have your phone?? ours went in progress at the same time for the same phone

I Plan to Stick Around

Jeffyjoe,
Nope haven't received it yet. That's why I'm mad. I'm well aware of some people already having it in hand that went into in progress stage at the exact same time as me. I'm not even out of in progess status yet.
I've Been Around

It seems like pretty much everyone here is waiting for their 7+ in Jet Black.

Anyone waiting for their regular 7 128 in Matte Black? 

My position hasn't moved since I placed the order two weeks ago. I find it hard to believe that they haven't filled a single order of my phone in the past 2 weeks. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm waiting for mine in Matte Black 128GB 7+.

What number and are you still open or in progress....
I've Been Here Awhile

that's strange... mine went into progress monday night , and by tuesday night it was already shipped! took way too long to become in progress but at leat im glad they shipped it quickly!