Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @writergal

The 128GB JB IPhone 7 Plus is the hardest to find. I found many 256GB JB Including mine At a Rogers store.

even at the apple store?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Even Apple Store don't get lot of 128go. Few had the 256go and that is what i finally pick and i pay the full price... Im not on any contract since 2014 and finally im happy to stay away from contract

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

Yes a few 256GB JB iPhone 7 Plus models have appeared at the Apple stores but it's rare to find that one. When I went to put a glass screen protector on my ip7+ 256GB JB many waited outside for that same one and only 2 got them as they only had 2. They told everyone that even the Apple store barely gets the 128GB model.
I've Been Here Awhile

My order has been escalated to the office of the president since last Monday and still has not moved after being escalated on the business side ... Rogers is really terrible at expectations management!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Its not really Rogers fault atm, Its apple since this is a massive mess.... Surprisingly there's tones of Iphone7 in stock, Not so much of the iphone7+ mostly the 128GB vers.

As of right now I'm at 130 for the Matte Black 128GB Iphone7+.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

mine says it's been shipped since last tuesday but nothing yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gideons10

Have you called the store? Have u spoken to the store manager?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Docrob29 wrote:
Its not really Rogers fault atm, Its apple since this is a massive mess.... Surprisingly there's tones of Iphone7 in stock, Not so much of the iphone7+ mostly the 128GB vers.

As of right now I'm at 130 for the Matte Black 128GB Iphone7+.

Actually this IS Rogers fault. They've likely allocated 99% of their phones from Apple to NEW customers only. Apple doesn't decide how Rogers cuts the pie. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

totally agree with @Staveros. This is now a Roger's issue. lots of stock coming in, they've allocated everything, I repeat, EVERYTHING, to consumer and new activations. there are 0 devices allocated to corp. Problem is, no one knows when the corp stock is coming in, and the way things are now, doesn't look like they're planning on allocating any stock to corp until the reservation queue is non-existent for consumer, which would mean it could be christmas or new year's, (maybe even past) before we'll see anything. total F*%&! job by Roger's (pardon my french).

I feel as if they are watching this forum, and execs sitting with beer in hand saying to each other, let's see how angry we can get corp customer's before they cancel so we know the tolerance levels... 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

From what I've been reading on the forums is that everyone is waiting for a 7+

http://www.istocknow.com/live/ <- If you see a 7+ in stock from apple, Go for it.