Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

and then there were none... already sold out.

And to the folks on corp, tried everything you guys did, and got no where. I've given up and have already put into effect getting all our lines moved over to a competitor. I am the person in charge of our corp account with Roger's, but they weren't willing to do anything for us. I guess our corp account is not a big enough fish for them to care much! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I'm on consumer still, 13 OPEN,7 Plus 256GB Black and really frustrated with the whole waiting game cause I've been waiting since pre-order in the same position. Called Rogers Business side to see what was going on and they said the same thing like all the other representative said. That they have no control over it and that they get what Apple sends. I told them my order ID, and it was NR-1####. They said its a national reserve ID. So I'm assuming that my position is 13 in Canada and that Rogers has not gotten a single phone for this yet? Ridiculous. I walked past Bell yesterday and they received atleast 15 JB 7 Plus cause I could tell from the box size and colour.

At this point, I'm really frustrated cause Rogers can't access my account, due to the fact that I'm corporate and I gotta go through my specific dealer, and my dealer can't do anything cause it's a NR order ID.

Anyone in the same situation? This is really getting ridiculous. Rogers knows that I'm a corporate account holder in an enormous company, so I can say that I'm leaving or whatever but they don't care cause the company I work for is absolutely enormous. So losing me, doesnt even affect them at all cause they have many more people who uses Rogers in the company I work for.  

Seriously though, I'm position 13 and need only 1 phone. Not 2 or 3 or 4. 

Any suggestions would help..

Not looking to pay $1500 for the phone when I can get it for $900.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iiLtnGeneralzZ

Hmm i wonder what's going on. Indeed its true that no rep has access to the warehouse orders or reservations. They can't see why comes in and all carriers have no control over stock. That is correct but i was able to get a iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB from the Rogers store almost a week ago actually. Walked right in and got it. Mind u they only had this one and another one for someone else but that's the only 2 JB 7 Plus they got since launch. Mind u this was also the Rogers corporate store underneath the Rogers tower in Toronto.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Would you be able to tell me which specific store it is so I could give them a call to see what they have? I don't mind the drive, I just hate the wait. 

I remember doing upgrades for my 6 Plus two years ago at the nearby Rogers store for me, but the rep I talked to said it's changed the rules in the last year, due to fraud and what not.

It'd be awesome if you're able to tell me which specific store, whether it be here or private message. I don't know the rules about posting addresses here or what not, but any help is great. Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iiLtnGeneralzZ

Its a 333 Bloor street east. I don't have their number saved. Hopefuly they have one but even the Apple store at Eatons center this morning had no Jet Black at all for the Plus size. 8 people waited in line for to be told that they don't have any. Went to pickup something.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

That's great help! I'm assuming this office/store has access to my accounts since its so big? Because I've been told by the rep on the phone that only my dealer can handle my accounts, which is a bit ridiculous. But cheers to you for helping me! I can find the number myself.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @iiLtnGeneralzZ

I would call in and check if they can. That is correct though most Rogers stores can't access business and corporate customers accounts due to security and fraud. So it might not work but worth a try!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so i've been sitting in progress since last thursday and decided to talk to a rogers rep and ask why it's taking so long to move to "shipped" status.

she said "In progress" means item is in inventory but not yet processed.

Then i asked how long it takes to move to shipped status, and she said 3 to 5 days.

and she also added that the item is backordered so it could take 3 weeks to ship.

Then i said how can my resservation be in inventory and be backordered at the same time.  either it's there or it's not.  

then i ended the conversation.    don't know why i even bothered.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

Thats why there is no point of calling. U won't get a answer. Only more headaches.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been waiting since Sept 27th for my iphone and its been nearly a month.

I've requested a 128gb Iphone 7+ Black to be delivered at 333 king st E.

I'm current still open at 141, Do we have an Idea on whenever they are going to have more in?

I'm currently upgrading from an Iphone 6 16gb.