Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Staveros

Story of our lives! We've got multiple orders in positions 2 & 3 (different models all Jet Black), exact same as you - sitting "In Progress - Pre-Fulfilment" since day 0 of pre-orders!

Corp customer service and the escalation's desk tells us it means they're waiting for devices as they don't have stock....which we know is not true, they for some reason, and unbeknownst to them as well, are not being allocated to corp and/or the corp specific shipment has not arrived. It's all bull because we all know there is no consumer or corporate model, they are identical regardless of channel.

As an update, our request to escalate to the President'a office was, as predicted, ignored...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure if my story will help anyone much, but here it goes.

I ordered my iPhone 7+ 128GB Silver device on September 9th through the Rogers Direct website, as I am a corporate customer. On that day, I was 26th in queue and by last week, I had only moved to 18th due to cancellation. This is something you are all familiar with.

I have been following this discussion since day one and been trying to be patient about the whole situation until my current phone, for one reason or another, stopped holding a charge for more than 3 hours or so. I had multiple engagement with business support over the weeks, only to receive the regular scripted responses.

About a week ago I got so frustrated with how Rogers has been treating its corporate customers, that I called our account manager and threatened to start moving our account to competitors who seem to be able to deliver much sooner. I told Rogers that since carriers are catering to new accounts only, switching providers would guarantee us delivery much sooner.

This seemed to have ruffled some feathers, because I was then told that I will have a device in my hand no later than Friday, October 21st. Sure enough, I just received notification that my phone shipped and our account manager has provided me with the UPS waybill.

What I am trying to say, is that if you are completely dissatisfied with your service then you need to contact your account manager and raise a stink. Now my role at our organization is a decision maker, so there was weight behind my threats but that should not stop you from at least trying.

It saddens me that results can be achieved only through such measures, and perhaps I should not hold my breath until the device actually gets delivered, but it sure does seem like my actions worked and I would encourage you to do the same. Rogers needs to understand that treating their corporate customers like this is unacceptable.

All the best to everyone here and see you in about three years.
I've Been Here Awhile

Like everyone else i pre-order on day 1, not at 6am tho but still for the 7 plus Jet Black 128go. Still 511 on Rogers Customers Line...

I saw the jet black 256go available for pickup tomorrow at Apple Store Ste-Foy. I will get my phone tomorrow and no longer wait on Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi everyone, got tired of waiting and listening to the same excuses everyday from rogers so I looked on istocknow.com and saw that The Toronto Eaton Centre had stock, surprised that when I called in the afternoon they still had the 128gb 7+ jet black in stock, reserved it and just came back from picking it up. I'd anyone reading this is on the corporate side do yourselves a favour and find a location, the rogers direct I don't think personally is working, in more ways than one
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Impact9

As much as i advice the same thing, not many business and corporate customers can do upgrades at the Apple store or Rogers store due to the security level on the account. I would say call and ask before going and might be disappointed. My buddies corporate plan rejects him from getting it from the Apple store.
I've Been Around

Hey guys, I've been keeping up with this forum so I thought I'd chime in on what my progress is. Unfortunately I do not have a reservation number as I ordered the phone when it came out (Sept. 16th) instead of preordering the phone. I ordered the phone under my CORPORATE account. At first they told me it'd take 2-4 weeks then when I called back at a later time they told me 6-8 weeks. I got pretty frustrated as it seemed that corporate customers were being kept on the back burner in regards to stock and when I called them they told me they'd put an express order on my account to speed things up. As of today, Oct 19, I received confirmation of shipment on my device (Iphone 7+ black 128gb). If you've been waiting longer than I have ie. preordered the phone and still haven't received it on the corporate side, I would call in and complain. I've called in around 6 times regarding the device delay and nobody seems to know a thing. I hope everyone gets their device soon, especially if you've preordered.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I finally got it. My black 7+ 128. Started at 1100 or so on the preorder consumer line. Went into progress 8 or 9 days ago and picked it up today from rogers. Good luck everyone. See you all next year!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Glad to hear!! See you next year!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my hands on my phone lastnight, 7 Plus, 256GB JetBlack, it's a beaut clark!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

I am at the Apple store Eatons Center and they have none in Plus for 128GB or 256GB Matte Black or Jet Black. Only 32GB AND 128GB for the Rose Gold and silver but only limited stock. This can change layer the day. But unfortunately they didn't get any until now.