Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Guys, if you're in Toronto the Eaton centre has a bunch of 7+ jet blacks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @ziglaub

As i explained multiple times, no they do not. UPS does not pick up any parcels Saturday or Sunday.. Those days are off for them ( Saturday u need to pay more for that and Sunday they are closed.

That's not true, they have delivered on Saturdays before. Who they are using for this, I'm not sure. My bosses wife had her phone delivered right to her door on a Saturday. It wasn't UPS or a big brand delivery company.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Impact9 wrote:

Rogers business side, I know we've been all saying something is wrong... But something I'd definitely wrong when the consumer side are getting the jet black 128gb from the 100's, they obviously got a load that are not being issued to us business holders. I've been sitting at 4 forever.

You're not the only one. I haven't budged, nor has the second reservation (20/40 respectively). Strike that, I've moved, but for cancellations at best. Something is broken, I've sent an email off to support to ask what is going on. It makes zero sense, mean ABSOLUTE ZERO sense why there hasn't been 20...I REPEAT TWENTY 2-0  iPhone7+32 MBlack.

I was patient until I came back from vacation only to find that, nope, I haven't moved a single number.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Staveros

Please read my reply back to that on the older pages. Thank you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Staveros

Please read my reply back to that on the older pages. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to read through 40 pages of updates and take notes for follow-up replies. 

Glad we could educate you 😛

Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Staveros

Unfortunately I knew about QMS but they only used them for emergency shipments and never on any reservations. No one educatede anyone:).

Thanks though!.

Anyways i noticed alot of Apple stores are getting more JB units in stock. So Hopefuly Rogers does too.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ITS ALREADY BEEN 4 BUSINESS DAYS SINCE IM "IN PROGRESS"!!!!!!

HOW LONG STILL????????

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

I noticed many have had theirs wait around 7-8 business days and then it ships out. I wonder what's with the delay.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ziglaub wrote:

ITS ALREADY BEEN 4 BUSINESS DAYS SINCE IM "IN PROGRESS"!!!!!!

HOW LONG STILL????????

I've been "In Progess (Pre-fullfillment) since day 1. As someone else said it, I have a feeling there is someting broken with the corporate pre-orders as not a single 7+ device has been allocated (40 days strong). Either Rogers is completely ignorant or they truly don't care about corporate, which is surprising.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Staveros

Honestly no one knows but i hope to know soon on what's going on.