Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @hthuynh

It can take a day or two. Depends on UPS, Weather and such.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still on the waiting list for corperate. I was told buy the rep that I can not get the phone from the Rogers store and I have to wait until it is shipped to me.

Is this true?  I don't understand if I just walked in to a rogers store can't they link it to my cooperate account.

This is frustrating being over a month from launch and no sign through rogers Corperate. But yet I can walk in to a store and get it. 

There allocation is horrible. This really make the reservation system not a first come first serve basis.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still in position 13 OPEN on corporate side for 256GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black, anyone got suggestions of which Rogers store I could go to for the phone? I'm in Markham.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @space2001

Itstrue . Rogers stores are not designed to have business and corporate customers in them.. It's due to safety of the accounts and such.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's really strange, I was told the exact opposite! I was told to go to a Rogers store or Apple store!

There is something strange going on! I've been sitting at 4 forever and other people have been getting it, you're telling me they haven't even gotten in 1 device so far? Come on.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like a missed opportunity on Roger's part in that case. As a former employee of their competition, I can personally confirm that their competition allows in store upgrades for corp customers, even at 3rd party stores for quite a few years now, considered pretty standard unless specifcally request by the corp not to allow that. 

I Plan to Stick Around

They offered me the same, go in store and purchase it out right, escalation's offered to credit the difference. Why should we be the one's stuck searching for devices if technically we had a reservation for one? Doesn't that make the whole reservation system mute in that case?? lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Indeed! I personally think that the corporate site is not working literally. Doesn't make any sense it's not moving a bit.

I'm not expecting it to move all at once but a few devices a day, even 1 a day, but that hasn't happened since it opened? The only reason people may have dropped a few places was probably due to cancellation
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have tired to see if I can get it from the apple store or rogers store but my rep will not credit me the difference.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Impact9 @bqureshi

The Apple store doesn't have the validation to access most corporate and business customers accounts. This leaves u to wait to receive it. Same goes with most Rogers stores.