Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

just picked up my new Iphone 7 plus jet black 128 gb from my local rogers store..

very nice phone,, the pictures it takes is unreal

sept 9 at 6am i was 16th, 3 days later dropped to 15th

4 week later i dropped to 12, and then 2nd and last thursday it changed to "in progress" and last night (monday) changed to "shipped"

it took long enough but they came through...

im on business line BUT i pre-registered under the consumer side by simply going to myrogers->reservations

for a while i didnt think i would get it at all 

if i can offer any advice to people it would be, take whatever rogers rep tells you with a grain of salt.. or better yet completely disregard anything they tell you about reservations or apple in general..

they have siglehandedly given me grey hair for absolutley nothing cause everything they told me turned out to be not true..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

Glad you got your device!!

Agreed with what u said!
I Plan to Stick Around

jeffyjoe,

you were the one where we were both #2 in line for the same phone on the consumer side right?

You're lucky yours shipped already.  I'm still in progress and waiting for it to be changed to shipped.  It's now the 4th business day.   I dunno how they decide on which ones to ship first once it hits in progress.  It's obviously not by where we are in the lineup because we were in the same spot.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ya thats strange, where are you located? im in durham region in GTA

maybe your further from the warehouse? but then again it shouldnt make a difference if they are all shipped by UPS

mine changed from in progress to shipped last night sometime between 6pm and 8pm

I Plan to Stick Around

i'm on the westcoast in vancouver.  

wonder if that makes a diff, although it shouldn't.

however, the guy here yesterday from kelowna said it took him a week before his moved to shipped.  

maybe east coasters get first dibs on ship outs because it's cheaper than to ship it across the country.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I'm the Kelowna guy. Mine changed to in progress last Tuesday aft and then i got the shipped email yesterday evening. Almost 7 days but that did include a weekend. I was hoping it would show up today but I think I'm dreaming. Hopefully tomorrow. If it's UPS standard then prob Friday. I did go buy a black leather case and screen protector today though. So I'm ready for it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all! I received my iPhone 7 plus 32GB gold today. There is hope! For reference I preordered September 9 right at 6am on the consumer side as a new customer so I never knew my position. They kept telling me I would get an email saying my phone shipped, that's a lie. I don't know about others but I had no emails whatsoever about shipping, UPS just showed up at my door today with my phone. Good luck to all!
I Plan to Stick Around

The unthiable has happened! I reecieved a ship notification lastnight. Now just have to wait somemore, but this is avery good sign.

I Plan to Stick Around

How long does it take the phone to get to the store once the status changes to shipped?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mudhead15

Glad to hear!!Smiley Happy