Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Holy cow I just got the email! Device is shipped! Took 7 days for them to ship after "in progress" but finally things are happening. I'm in Kelowna BC. Anyone know how long shipments take to get to BC? They didn't send me a tracking number.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Most likely u will get it tomorrow afternoon. If not then Wednesday at the latest. Usually they send UPS Standard but when dealing with carriers, UPS usually ships them out faster.
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to the UPS website. If it's coming from Toronto UPS standard then it says oct 21 Friday by 5pm for a package shipped today. If it's the faster one then it says next day. That would be awesome! Hopefully they send a tracking number.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Unfortunately they won't send a tracking number if it's being shipped out to the store with UPS. Now if it's being shipped out with QMS and being delivered to u then they will send u a tracking number.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmm ok I guess that makes sense. There is an "order number" starting with DR-xxxxx and it works on the UPS website but it says info not available yet. I tried some other variations of the number and it says invalid tracking number. Hopefully it's here by Wednesday. And yeah it's going to my Rogers store.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

"Habe you tried to see if the Apple store has that same device ( unfortunately I can't see the image yet). Or even calling other locations or even Best Buy?"

But wouldn't that mean that I'd have to buy the phone full price up front?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @modufour

Nope. You have the option to get it on a contract as well. They did a week ago as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still open for me.  :S.  I suppose my status would change once Rogers is alerted that a new batch is about to be shipped? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal

It doesn't work like that. They have to have the device physically in the warehouse for the status to change. So the shipment should come in soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

We're on the same boat. i jumped from 744 to 66 when teh last batch came in but it's been a week without movements....