Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Folks,

Just as an FYI - the corporate side is totally messed up and I've escalated to the Office of the President, they forgot to allocate phones to the business side.  I've been number 44 for 7 weeks for a regular 7 plus in black 128.

I suggest everyone call - escalate to office of the president and ask for money off, I will.

Thanks

R

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you!!! That is what I've been trying to tell them every time I call but I just keep hitting a . brick wall with them and going in circles. No one will admit they made a mistake over there, that along with cancellation was our next step!! This is insane, ego so high that our business is not even worth acknowledgement let alone an apology. Let's see what I can squeeze out of them.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rchawla1989

You sure that's correct ? Remember unless they come out with a statement saying that, anyone can make anything up. I have had a few managers from there as well given me different answers for the same question.

Don't believe what they tell u unless it's true. It could be true but wait and see if another respond the same thing.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What else explains over 500 orders addressed on the consumer side for the same phone and not 44 on business?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not even 3 iPhone 7 plus jet black 256 gb, or 2 iPhone jet black 256 gb, or 3 iPhone 7 128 gb. That's been our position since pre-order day in "in progress" status. Yet stores and consumer channels are recieving them but none on corp side.... totally agree with Rchawla1980. Meowmix, do you really think Rogers will admit to making that kind of mistake ??? Especially knowing it's upset so many corp customers and driving so many cancellations as a result? Especially after the initial fiasco with cancelled reservations?? I highly doubt they will admit it. It's not within their track record to do so. But hey, here's yet another opportunity for Rogers to make things right, but I doubt that is likely at this point.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah like the 6 plus. It wasn't readily available until after Christmas. I'm sure they knew it would be in demand yet they didn't make enough. They need to double production for next year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I tend to agree with everyone that something is wrong! And I believe that since the website has been wonky (the order queue) button not working or showing "no order found" has a lot to do with all of us getting forgotten
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rchawla1980

They do this every year. Go read back on all my reservation threads and you will see it. Consumers get theirs first and business and corporate customers wait weeks if not a month or two to get theirs. That's why i am saying that.

Do I agree with what they are doing ?. No i don't as its not fair to u guys either. They need to figure out a way to make everything work instead of this mess.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bqureshi

I am not saying they won't come out or anything but been doing these threads for years and noticed that business and corporate customers wait weeks if not a month to get their devices. That's what I am saying. Now again it could be that with the issues going on with cancellations and such was caused could have pushed the consumers first before business and corporate customers but we won't know anything
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Hopefully they do. Apple knows the game thus why they make such a low stock but makes up the hype. Always have.