Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Lonnie1313

Usaully it's 2-3 business days ( not counting weekends). So it could be that the site hasn't beenuupdated orsomething . Call the store and see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

I preordered on September 9 at 6 am as a new customer and have heard nothing since except today I received an email from Rogers saying my account has been activated. Does that mean my phone has shipped?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you on the consumer or business side of things cici? What number were you?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

Usually that does mean it's been activated and ready to go bit have u called in to check?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So... I just called rogers to find out about all the "in progress" updates. The rep I spoke with transferred me to the "buyers remorse" department (didn't know that was a thing) he let me know that whoever is in progress right now shouldn't expect to get their phones anytime soon. He said that they don't have any in stock the jetblack plus, neither the 128 or 256 models. He said that everyone is better off calling Tbooth and Best Buy they're likely to get them in stock before they do. So whoever is still in progress don't expect your phones anytime soon according to this rep. He also stated that their department received an email saying that the batteries in the 7's were manufactured in the same factory as the notes that were recalled and he thinks that may be the delay. I don't believe that, not trying to spread rumours..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Catski22

Lol what? I think this rep is WAY missimformed and really needs to read a bit more. First off the factory which made the Note7 and iPhone 7 yes us from Foxconn but the batteries are 2 different batteries. Second the iPhone does not have quick charging and or wireless charging. Further more if this was true, the media and Apple would have stop the sells of the iPhone 7 and recall them. Also Apple would have mentioned something by now and more explosions would have happened. It seems this rep is giving false information as he has no other information to give...

Don't believe that they are saying. Actually to prove this rep wrong, Apple stores receive shipments every day or every two days. They got more stock yesterday and sold out within minutes. So the reps really need to be trained more and for the love of God stop making things up.

I would really like to see this so called email he is saying lol. Also Rogers wouldn't put statues IN PROGRESS unless they had the devices in stock.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I completely agree. I just wanted you guys to know what I was told. Complete bs, and he should have not told me that. He said I should stay away from iPhones all together hahahaha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been at position #1 for three weeks now... What's up with that???

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 19.16.31.png

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Have you called rogers yet? Ask for the buyers remorse department see what they tell you.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Catski22

Unfortunately it seems like some reps love to make stuff up to have customers believe them. Sad to still see this happening..