Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Just got mine delivered about an hour ago. 128 jet black plus. It went into "in progress" on Thursday and I was at 78 I believe. QMS sent me a text around 2pm today and said that the phone was to be delivered today between 3:30-10pm. So yes they deliver on weekends.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Catski22

So now they stopped using UPS it seems now. So QMS is sending them out. That is good to hear!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Catski22

So now they stopped using UPS it seems now. So QMS is sending them out. That is good to hear!

I told you they ship on weekends too, you said they dont!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

If you read all the reservation threads I have made for the past 4 years never once did they do this and use someone else. It was always UPS.

So am i sorry if I did not know that and I am sorry for the incorrect information but you have to understand that this hasn't happened before nor has Rogers official said the they would have shipped devices with QMS.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I wasn't sure if the text that I received was fraudulent, being Sunday so called rogers.
They checked the reference number and said that it's legit. The rep said that they use QMS for their weekend deliveries. This is the text that I received.
[1/2] Hi, QMS Driver Richard is delivering your Rogers or Fido order between 3:30-10:00 pm today. ONLY If you will NOT be home, plz TEXT 6473283093 to [2/2] arrange a better time for you. You MUST INCLUDE Your Address and quote this Ref #xxxxxxxxxx
THX-QMS
Msg&DataRatesMayApply
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It was mentioned about 100 pages back that QMS does work for UPS or something to that effect. Prob weekend and out of the way deliveries.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish mine had shipped and maybe I would have it this weekend. Still in progress since last Tuesday.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

QMS does not work for UPS. UPS is it's own delivery company. QMS is it's own as well. Rogers I guess uses two of them. One for the weekends and the other during the week days. You are thinking about those posts that someone else and u believe one other person got them from QMS as well.

http://www.qms-tor.com/content/aboutUs.htm

Don't you.. You will get yours this week!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been In Progress since October 5th. I wonder if I'm getting this phone or not. It's the 7+ JB 256GB, I was Position #2 since preorders went live. This all seems a bit ridculous.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you corp or consumer?

We're on corp and have 3 different Jet Black models all in position #3 since pre-order day, all showing "In Progress - Prefulfilment" since the order was put in and no change since.

Anyone else on corp here that has made any progress other than moving up positions because of cancellations?