Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @toto456

Do you want a 256GB JB iPhone 7 Plus? Some stores have 1unit left . That's how I just picked one up. The 128GB iPhone 7 Plus JB Iis very hard to find.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm getting it next week. I only want it in JB

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've checked many stores up to a couple of hundred kilometers away. No store had a JB iPhone 7 plus. Been checking for weeks at 8 am

I Plan to Stick Around

So does in progress mean that it shall be shipped shortly? I've been at open for 5 weeks for a JB 7 plus 128 GB. Rogers confirmed that it's 6 weeks for this device. Next week is D-day. Ordered it on the 9th of September. 9 AM

I Plan to Stick Around

What do you mean it took you 2 days and 7 hours to get the last JB 256 from the store? You count hours as well for you to actually get the device? Lol! Where do you live? I'm in Quebec. Been on Apple's website at 8 am for 3 weeks. I've skipped some days though. Never seen any JB 7 plus. I could have reserved it in any other color. But stuck to my guns for the JB. The finish is absolutely stunning! Rogers confirmed next week it's in my hands

I Plan to Stick Around

My buddy on telus got his 7+ 256 jet black a week ago and he didn't even pre order it. They have them in stock and Apple has them also. My mat black 128 7+ is now in progress finally with Rogers. I called telus and if I was to sign with them they could have a jet black 7+ to me within 2-3 days. Not sure what the Rogers stock is on that though. Apparently the Rogers reps can't check Rogers stock. Telus reps can. He told me exactly how many of each model they had and could ship to me immediately. Hopefully my 7+ gets shipped on Monday so I have it by the end of the week.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello@toto456

Lol no. There was a issue with my account returning the Note 7 Which took thay many hours at the store. So the store had to hold the iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB for me for 2 days. The store manager had 3 of them at first. One was reserved but the guy didn't show up to get it and it was over 10 days. The store rep bought that one. Then the other one was sold to a walk in and the last one was given to me due to issues that were going on and I asked them to put it on hold for me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Whoever got the Plus model or even the normal iPhone 7 I would highly suggest getting the Otterbox Statement series case and also the balkin glass screen protector. Costed me $101 for both at the Apple store but it feels way better and also the case is half see through!

I went into the Apple store at Eatons center and they had no Jet Black models in the Plus and we're very surprised I got mine at a Rogers storelol . I showed the guy the thread here and even he is waiting for one from Rogers as well. He might buy one from Apple if he can.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll just use an Apple leather case and glass screen protector. I've had that combo on my iPhone 6 for two years and it's still mint. I'm not a fan of the big otterbox cases.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Otterbox is good for if u work in construction, retail and such if u drop ur device from some high feet. The leather case is great but damages easily as if u drop it on any sharp per say it will be scratches and maybe some rips. Noticed that on my Leather iPhone 6S Plus case.

The Glass screen protector you will use is the same i am using. They only have that one and a normal screen protector at this moment.