Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dx9

Not bad! Took me 2 days and 7hrs but i ended up taking the last 256GB IPhone 7 Plus Jet Black from the store lol.

I am still keeping my Gear S2 watch
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yeah it seems like I always come back to Apple in the end. The Note 7 was an amazing device. Having said that you can't compare the smoothness of the Apps and iOS to Android. It's no contest. I just have to stop switching phones for once lol.

We have a 27" iMac, 3 iPads(3kids), wife has an iPhone and have Apple TV. Guess it just makes sense being on iOS in the end. Kids get to message me and Facetime me again. Things usually happen for a reason and it seems i was meant to go back to iPhone 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@ziglaub wrote:

@writergal wrote:

@ziglaub wrote:

@writergal wrote:

I think my status should change to "In Progress" soon.  I jumped from 89 or so to 7, but still "Open" for a JB iPhone 7+, 128GB.  I'm on the consumer side. 

where are you from?

Downtown Toronto area.

im from Vaughan area, started #150+ ended #55 yesterday, now its "in progress."

Same model?  That's weird.  Or does it have to do with you being in the 905?  I started out in the 240s.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've been "in progress" since Tuesday night. Hopefully mine gets shipped on Monday. I'm in Kelowna BC. Where is the main warehouse that it would be coming from? Toronto or Vancouver?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Its inToronto .
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know if it's shipped UPS ground or air? I prob won't even get it next week then?
I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal wrote:

@ziglaub wrote:

@writergal wrote:

@ziglaub wrote:

@writergal wrote:

I think my status should change to "In Progress" soon.  I jumped from 89 or so to 7, but still "Open" for a JB iPhone 7+, 128GB.  I'm on the consumer side. 

where are you from?

Downtown Toronto area.

im from Vaughan area, started #150+ ended #55 yesterday, now its "in progress."

Same model?  That's weird.  Or does it have to do with you being in the 905?  I started out in the 240s.

mine was jb I7+ 128 too, i started at 16 on sept 9th 6am.. and just went to "in progress" couple days ago when everyone elese did

another guy on last page had same number as me on consumer side, and another on the business side had same number about 10 pages back.. i think rogers has several reservation lines, plus numerous stores aparently got them to sell in the last week too.. which isnt very fair either, no idea how they do it,, but its messed up.

i will reserve through apple next time for sure... and if i have time after,, maybe do another reserve through rogers just for kicks.. at least with apple you know where your at. at rogers no one knows anything

once your an hour or so past reserve start.. its too late... your hundreds or even thousands of positions behind

anyone old enough to remember the line ups around the block at midnight wating for the release of windows 95? (in 1994) some things never change.. just a different type of lineup is all..

I Plan to Stick Around

@Lonnie1313

theyre pretty quick with internal shipping to their stores, i would say air.. you should be able to pick it up at the store you choose by wednesday.. but thats a guess.. others here may know better.

@Lonnie1313 wrote:
Do you know if it's shipped UPS ground or air? I prob won't even get it next week then?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello@Lonnie1313

They usually ships it UPS Standard but they usually ship out and get delivered within 1-2 business days.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When did you order your phone? I ordered it at 9 am Sept 9. JB 7 plus 128 GB. still haven't received it. By next week they said on Friday