Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Big shipment ahs arrived indeed!

I jumped from 748 to 66 for 7+ Matte black 128....

I hope I don't have to waiut another month to get it!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Talk about Battery life on the 7 Plus. Picked up a JB 256GB Plus yesterday at a Rogers store that had one in stock. Was up extra early today at 3:30 cause of my dog. Take my phone off charge at 4:30 usually to go to to Work. Well I have never used a phone this much in a day cause I needed to setup everything and get my two emails setup and apps downloaded and everything. I put on 10 hrs usage on the phone today and by 9pm tonight I was down to 12%. Not a single phone I have had could come close to this. Battery life is phenomenal.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Yes it seems a big shipment came!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

Its the fact that the reps don't educate themselves with these type of things and confusion causes at the end.

I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my 7 plus matte black 32gb a few days before launch, started at #42, i'm now #5 but my status is still "open". what a joke... at that rate my friend whos #110 for the same phone should get it in about 5 years
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My buddy on telus already got his jet black 7+ and he didn't even pre order. I called telus and they have silver and gold 7+ in stock and black and JB 7+ I have to order but they guarantee under two weeks delivery right now. I'm still 601 on the pre order list from Rogers. I called them and they can't do anything for me. Funny how telus reps can check their stock and tell me exactly how many they have avail of each model. Rogers really drops the ball when it comes to customer service.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I just checked. Was 601 yesterday and today I am "in progress"! Thank god. Finally. I'll have it next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

What did you order Lonnnie?  Are you on the consumer or business side?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

Very nice!!!

I am picking mine up tomorrow night from the store. They had a iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black and they kept it for me on the side. Unfortunately they couldn't so the return of the Note 7 as the system was crashing. So tomorrow I am picking it up.
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone knows whats the average time to wait when youre already in progress?