Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Just managed to pick up a 7+ Black 256GB from Apple in Newmarket - thanks to iStockNow. I've been sitting at #34/452 for the 7+ 128GB JB and I have serious doubts that this phone will arrive anytime soon (there is VERY little 7+ JB inventory using iStockNow so by the time Rogers gets some, the 8 will be out). It's an hour and a half drive for me to pick it up, but, it's worth it to get this over and done with.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @jeffyjoe

Scarborough Town center. I called and put one on hold for my self for tonight

hi @Meowmix

i called right after you posted, they said they had one left, asked them to hold it, while i quickly drove 45 mins to grab it.. got there, waited in line 20 mins, he brought it out and it was a 7 jet black (not plus) he apologised and said he thought it was a plus...

how did you make out?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

Same thing.. Unfortunately I called another location which i am close too and they had 1 IPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black. They are holding it for me until tomorrow.

I am doing a exchange from the Note 7 to the iPhone 7 Plus.
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome, I'm down from 22 to 20. At this rate I should have one by July of next year! Yippee!

Capture.PNG

I Plan to Stick Around

Well friends, it's been a slice.  I was finally able to reserve a 128GB Plus at the Toronto Eaton Centre for pickup after work.  It is my first iPhone, so I am very excited!  I literally have been trying every morning on the reservation system, and never got lucky enough.  (I'd always think I had one, but then when I hit the final confirmation button, they would be gone).

I had a reservation for a matte black Plus with Rogers, but after visiting the Apple store several times, I realized that I preferred the Gold Plus. 

Does anyone know if the store will be able to transfer my contacts from an Android to my new phone for me?  Or should I be doing some prep work this afternoon?

I Plan to Stick Around

Imagine me, I'm 728 in the line.....

I Plan to Stick Around

A quick question! how can you check out of how many people you are the 20th??

I can only see my position but in absulte terms, not relative to the rest of people waiting.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Qubit wrote:

A quick question! how can you check out of how many people you are the 20th??

I can only see my position but in absulte terms, not relative to the rest of people waiting.

as far as i know there are at least two lines for each model/colour/size of each phone

this is Canada Wide

a corperate/business line

a consumer line

each phone model has its own, for instance; iphone 7 plus, jet black with 128gb is on two waiting lists - business and consumer

for an iphone 7 plus jet black with 256gb is on a different wating list (one business one consumer) and same with every other model of iphone.

so you being 20th means there are 19 people across canada that are ahead of you for that specific model

how they determine which one goes first, consumer line or business line?... who knows

that question no one here is really sure of

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, I have a quick question.

I was checking my Rogers business portal to see the status of my order today, when I noticed that the search showed my order highlighted in purple and my place in queue disappeared.

Is this one of Rogers' portal anomalies, or does it mean something has gone wrong with my order?

I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

STARTED # 150+, WAS # 54 EARLIER TODAY!

ANYONE HAS ANY CLUE HOW LONG IT USUALLY TAKES FOR THE PHONE TO ARRIVE TO THE STORE?