Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Impact9

Yes i wrote that on my first post, it shows that even before you reserve the device and also on the FAQ. I also posted that many times on here as well.

It doesn't guarantee you will be the first one at launch to get it. Just holds a device with ur name on it when they do get them in which seems to be failing at.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

I'm still 777 for the Matte black iPhone 7+. I've been waiting since Sept 19th! (started at 1100). It is moving really slow! am I the last on the list? AmI advancing just out of cancellations? 😛

I'm Here A Lot

Just to update people, I got my 7+ 256 black last week and it is awesome.  I moved up from a 5S 64.  I love the haptic feedback on the home button and how it interacts with everything else.  I don't really notice much difference in camera, but I am not really too into that.  I thought the size of the 7+ was going to hinder me but i can tell you its only good in all ways.  I keep it in my front pocket with my wallet and I don't notice it any more then i did the 5S.  I did think that the speakers would be better and louder but they are alright.  when talking with my phone to my ear it seems like everyone else can hear the person I am talking to.... I have to turn the volume right down.  Overall this phone is 9/10.  Battery life doesn't blow me away as it only lasts 1.5 days under minimal/moderate usage.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@asylver7 wrote:

Just to update people, I got my 7+ 256 black last week and it is awesome.  I moved up from a 5S 64.  I love the haptic feedback on the home button and how it interacts with everything else.  I don't really notice much difference in camera, but I am not really too into that.  I thought the size of the 7+ was going to hinder me but i can tell you its only good in all ways.  I keep it in my front pocket with my wallet and I don't notice it any more then i did the 5S.  I did think that the speakers would be better and louder but they are alright.  when talking with my phone to my ear it seems like everyone else can hear the person I am talking to.... I have to turn the volume right down.  Overall this phone is 9/10.  Battery life doesn't blow me away as it only lasts 1.5 days under minimal/moderate usage.

how long does it take to charge from 0% to 100% on average?

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered with Rogers a matte black iPhone 7+ 32gb on Monday was told delivery would take 2-4 weeks, it came today. So only took about 4 days.
I've Been Around

@Breezygirl

WOW REALLY... how did you order?

Are you a new activation, consumer or business?

And what number were you on the list? how did you get it so fast?!? Smiley Surprised

I Plan to Stick Around

I called them on the phone and talked to a sales rep to order, I am an existing customer with a personal account and signed up for a two year term. When I looked at my My Rogers account page it never showed any device reservations at all. So I didn't know what number I was or how to check.

I called Rogers on phone yesterday to make sure I actually did have a phone coming and the rep looked it up and said it was already in transit and would be delivered by end of day.
I Plan to Stick Around

The rep also told me the wait if I wanted a jet black would be 3-4 months.
I Plan to Stick Around

if there is still anyone on the list waiting for 256 i7+ matte black, they had them at the rogers plus store in durham i visited yeasterday.

makes you wonder if there are people waiting on reservation list still for matte black, why are they are the store as stock?

im an optimist so im guessing maybe they were sent there and were cancelled?

dunno.. but there are lots around apparently at different rogers stores..

i suggest anyone waiting should call around

I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know if there were any 128GB Matte black 7+? I'm 776 in the line for those. It'd be good to know if they have them anywhere.

Thanks!