Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@mallain wrote:

@Hey @chuck12

I'm a corproate client and I am able to cancel my reservation (I did it with my last upgrade). Just login to your account, find your reservation and click the 'Delete Reservation' button.

Hi @mallain

I wish it was an option.  Since my order was cancelled by Rogers 2 times.  1st on the res side (I have a consumer account with a corporate discount) and then cancelled on the cooperate side for no reason.  I had to call in to get someone to pre order.  That means I have no reservation to cancel.  Just a Work order number that reps only seem to be able to view, but not change or cancel.  It's amazing.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mallain

Not many can if they called into Rogers after the issues that happened with the cancellation of reservations. The only ones that can cancel is if they reserved 8r via the reservation system and didn't have theirs cancelled at first.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I'm not familiar with the cancelation of reservation issue. What is that all about?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mallain

Alot of reservations got canceled due to accounts having some codes that are for business or corporate accounts. Thus made a huge issues with many reservations being cancelled and also causing headaches.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting...
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ive been following this forum since  the pre order day. I too believed in the Rogers Reservation system, like many of you. I got sick and tired of waiting so I decided to go to the apple store and was able to pick up a 7+ Matte Black 128GB. I had a corporate account but had them switch it to a consumer account with a corporate discount on. Went to the apple store and they had no problem issuing me the phone with my plan.  All they required was my corporate email. I probably spent longer waiting in line then I did for the activation to go under my plan. 

funny thing is even the apple rep was making jokes saying " oh you reserved through rogers?  You'll probably get it for Christmas 2018"

I am really disappointed with Rogers and their lack of professionalism, not even telling their own reps information is ridiculous.

anyways do your self a favour and go to the Apple store !

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I too can confirm the ridiculous business practise Roger employes with those of us with corporate codes.

After 2 cancellations and being rejected at Apple because they can't "service corporate customers" I was able to get my matte 32gb from a ROGERS STORE.

The two stores I walk by in downtown Vancouver had 128gb jet blacks in STOCK, albeit only 1 at the time.

I held it in my hands before I decided 128GB is not worth it for me.

This was after another store sold me a DEMO iphone 7 plus also.

The answers I got 3 times from different reps on the phone line when I complained why corporate plan holders had to wait extra long in a queue line that's different was "because you guys on corporate codes have amazing phone plans".

Seriously rogers?

EDIT: I was in corporate queue forever and was promised it would be escalated because of all this and got an email saying I'm #246 out of #246. For those of you that really want it now, call your local stores every day, that's how I got mine

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just contacted csr in business and canceled the preorder for my "coperate" account. I'll get the device in store. If they can't do the "corperate" accounts I'll buy it outright. It's not that I am tired of waiting, it will be more that ill be free of contract and look at future options.
Apparently it will take a few days to cancel it as they had to escalate to a special team.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey shapespear,

which vancouver downtown rogers store had the 128 gb jet black in stock?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

noticed a bunch of canadian apple stores with 7 plus 128 GB jet blacks today so hopefully we see some reservation movements on those today.  if you look at istocknow.com, there's some in eastern canada with stock as I write this, but it'll probably be gone in a jiffy.