Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ziglaub

I was speaking about some others. But yes some have no choice but to wait as they have to go through their corporate accounts which stores aren't able to handle.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BiReL41r

Yes my mistake on that. I meant they don't mine waiting but some have a choice to go where others with corporate accounts can't as they are locked into that and must wait until the devices come. The stores and Apple stores can't handle corporate customers I noticed for years.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BiReL41r wrote:

You guys really need to check Apples reserve and pick up site in the mornings.

I was in line (position 38) for a 256gb 7+ Jet Black and could not wait any longer. Picked it up last week and been loving it ever since. I don't know how I could wait as long as some people here...

Hate the wait.  I want to buy it outright at the apple store, but Rogers says not able to cancel my reservation (coprerate) so I am literally stuck unless I want to go through a billing nightmare when they FINALLY DO send me my phone.

Rogers: Love the service, hate the customer service.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Theres's a big difference between some people "not minding the wait" because they accept they reserved late and is far down the line and "LIKING the wait". No one likes to wait and some people also have a higher tolerance for incompetence and bad service then others.. Some also can accept IF they were slow to reserve, then they hae to accept that they may have to wait ESPECIALLY with the bad service that Rogers provides

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chuck12

Yeah they do that due to that the corporate and some business accounts when u reserve, its like upgrading to the system will see u upgrade instead. It's difficult and different. It sucks as it should just be easy to go to the Apple store and get it but it seems their systems won't allow corporate customers accounts.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received the iphone 7+ JB?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Chrisl

HA.. Yes lots of people who are at Telus, Bell, friends of Rogers execs... all got their Jet Black..

I was #2 when reservations opened and now #1 for Jet Black Plus 128GB b/c the first person gave up is still OPEN though!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, and when I asked spoke to a Rogers rep, their response was "well you should get getting it at the Apple Store instead of through Rogers Reservation".. what a joke.. Rogers is the only company that tells you you should get getting the product elsewhere instead of through them when you question why you haven't gotten your product

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chrisl

Some have but some haven't. Seems like they have been sending a small dozen to some stores to the managers if not staff and also some have been sold ( can not confirm the truth on what others say on here).

Some customers with other carriers are still waiting meanwhile some have gotten their devices.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Chuck12

I'm a corproate client and I am able to cancel my reservation (I did it with my last upgrade). Just login to your account, find your reservation and click the 'Delete Reservation' button.