Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Just for the pluses? I was on the 6 and we didn't purchase pluses until after the pre-order period.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so i called rogers to see if they could apply my rogers mastercard reward points in the back end after i picked up the 256 GB plus jet black from the apple store.  of course they said they couldn't do it.  So i asked if they could at least wave my early upgrade fee ($120).  i told them if they could do that, then i'll just keep the phone and forget about the reward points.  They wouldn't do that either.  So i went back to the apple store to return it.  The apple guy said he would try to talk to rogers for me to apply the points.  So he tried and the agent he had said he talked to many different people, and nobody knew anything about the rogers mastercard reward points.   the apple guy felt defeated too.  no surprise here.  rogers is a joke.  their employees know jack all.   i had the exact same problem when they had the rogers first rewards points.  took me transferring between 10 people and finally asking for a senior manager before i got anywhere.  only reason i'm still with rogers is for the free NHL on the phone.  once their licensing agreement ends with NHL, i'm out.  whoever said they don't give a care about their current customers is dead on.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys really need to check Apples reserve and pick up site in the mornings.

I was in line (position 38) for a 256gb 7+ Jet Black and could not wait any longer. Picked it up last week and been loving it ever since. I don't know how I could wait as long as some people here...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BiReL41r

Some like the wait but don't like the no communication.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had to re-read it, haha. I definitely don't think you will ever find someone on here or elsewhere that "likes" to wait to receive their new iPhone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BiReL41r

You will. Again some don't care about waiting as its not urgent or it's not a life or death situation which u need the phone asap as some make it look. A phone is a phone. As long as your older one works, I am sure many can wait. They tend not to wait because they want the device in their hands before anyone else or to show it off but it's not a need unless they don't have a phone or there phone is damaged. Some on here said that they don't mind the wait lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And corporate customers have no other choice but to wait, as we cannot simply pickup the phone from an Apple store. Not an option for corporate accounts...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'd LOVE to go the Apple route, however, I'm an hour and a half drive to my nearest Apple Store.

On another note, actually had a good experience with the Rogers business rep on the phone. She was courteous, helpful and realistic with the delivery of the 7+ 128 JB I am waiting for. I'm number 43 on the list and she felt I should have the phone within 2 weeks. We'll see how that actually plays out. If I do have a chance to grab one at an Apple store before that I will, but, I can't see that opportunity arising. Looks like I have to just suck it up and wait...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @BiReL41r

You will. Again some don't care about waiting as its not urgent or it's not a life or death situation which u need the phone asap as some make it look. A phone is a phone. As long as your older one works, I am sure many can wait. They tend not to wait because they want the device in their hands before anyone else or to show it off but it's not a need unless they don't have a phone or there phone is damaged. Some on here said that they don't mind the wait lol.

we literally dont like the wait because it will cause us to pay off some extra credit for the next phone to come!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha okay, well I think the mistake you made Mr. Meow was saying people LIKE to wait. Keyword: LIKE

I'm sure they don't mind the wait, but they certainly don't like to wait.