Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey @inferno129

I am assuming you are not on a corperate account or account with a corperate discount?

Gratz on getting your phone finally

I'm a Reliable Contributor

no im a regular consumer

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone gotten their phone on new activation yet?

I've been 66 for RG 128GB 7+ forever and its not moving zzz

I'm a Reliable Contributor

yes i did so today. but i was orignally position #2 for 7 plus black 32gb since reservations came up. few days after launch was #1, assuming cancellation in front of me. my device came in today (oct 3 2016). for any perspective..

very slow and the first time i had to wait this long, im still dissapointed in rogers reservation system but i guess its still better than not reserving...cause i asked over 4 rogers stores in my city, they all estimated over 2 more weeks for various colors & sizes for the plus, one was "certain" over 1 month for the plus, & this wasnt counting jet black...

I Plan to Stick Around

So...I'm still in position 13 OPEN for 7+ 256GB Black...

Still no progress, starting to get really frustrated now..

I Plan to Stick Around

Still #1 OPEN for Jet Black 7 Plus 128gb.. Was #2 on the first day and moved one spot obviously due ot cancellation.. You think as time passes and technology and computer system and efficiency improves, Rogers Reservation system would IMPROVE.  Yet every year it gets worse and worse and theres more screwups, more misinformation, non information, system glitches.. Obviously they couldnt care less about existing customers. only about the potential of new customers because once they have you, you are treated poorly

I Plan to Stick Around

Still not one...I repeat NOT ONE single iPhone 7+32GB for corporate customers. I truly and honestly don't mind the wait, but I just don't understand how there hasn't been a single device allocated for this reservation group.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I pre ordered on September 9th, was still at 331 for iPhone 7+ black 128 gb and #20 for the same but rose gold as of yesterday morning. Called yesterday morning to every rogers store in my city and one location had several pluses. I had to buy a 256 in black but they had 128 in rose gold. So I cancelled my online reservation
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, you are correct. From September 16, my status in Progress (Pre Fullfilment) number 4 for 7+ black 32GB didn't changed. I'm on corporate side. This means that Rogers didn't receive ANY phones for these customers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yury01 @Staveros

Seems like they have received stock but didn't put it towards the business and or corporate reservations which i have noticed year after year this happens.