Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I just called the Rogers Plus that I am to pick up my phone.  They didn't have my phone, but they had the exact same 7+ 256 black availible for sale in the store.  I guess thats the world of trying to grow the business.  Neglect your current customers and focus on new customers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @asylver7

Do you mind me asking which store this is?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @asylver7

Do you mind me asking which store this is?
PICKUP LOCATION
Rogers Plus
100 Anderson Road SE, Unit #9,
Calgary, AB T2J 1M7
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @asylver7

Ah okay thanks!. I am in Toronto so i won't be calling Calgary lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm here to pour some gas on the fire. The store that I was at on Saturday (Mountain Road, Moncton) had the model I pre-ordered (7+ JB, 128GB), but because I am a corporate client, they were not able to do my upgrade. When I questioned the rep about them receiving stock before the pre-orders are fulfilled, the response was "well, we need to have product to sell as well you know". These are not rumors; they are shipping to stores before pre-orders. At leaset in my case they are!

I Plan to Stick Around

There is a work around. Go to the order search tab and put in your phone number then click on "Search". It appears the visual queue list is gone but the orders are still there.

Cheers.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

got my 7 plus today, rogers indicated it as shipped on fri sept 30, arrived today at about 9am, delivered to rogers plus 2hr later. tracking info stayed as "electronic info submitted ready for ups" --> "arrival scan" in winnipeg, service level was displayed as ups standard. thats very very fast for ups standard over a weekend, ive had ups standard shipped for other things before on a friday, usually came on wed, tues at best. from both vancouver & toronto. not sure where rogers reservations ship from, im assuming hq in toronto.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

As you know from previous reservation threads you have been in, I have said that they display UPS Standard but in reality it's UPS Express overnight. All they do is changed the status on the display.

Also its know that UPS delivers the packages faster when it's a pre order or reservation from the carriers via UPS Standard. Also as u know the Warehouse is in Toronto so they ship them out of here. Sometimes they do from Vancouver as well. The main one is in Toronto.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

no i did not know they used express overnight, also i only somewhat monitor the reservation threads on the year i upgrade, last year for the 6s i didnt look whatsoever as i upgrade every other year so if u said that then i missed it

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

So be it. Now you know :).