Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @bbiery

What i want to know is why the stores are getting get the warehouse isn't shipping any for the reservation system.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine shipped Friday, so I was calling to see if it was there. She just said they received shipments of them earlier this week that they were selling to incoming store customers. This was in response to me telling her that we have been waiting since early September for preorders. The store I go to is a low traffic area as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Unreal. Makes me want to cancel everything and switch to telus or Bell. I'm still 659 on the list for my black 7+ 128. Why are they getting retail stock before the reservations are filled? Someone has to be able to answer this at Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

You won't get that answer unfortunately. It could be any reason. But of course they won't come out and tell u.
I Plan to Stick Around

It is absolutely deplorable! Rogers is the absolute worst company to deal with! The only Rogers sevice I have in my name that I can cancel is my son's phone, and it has now been canceled! Screw you rogers and your pre-order system!

I Plan to Stick Around

I have phoned several stores and have been advised that they are not receiving any stock. Just want to throw water on this fire before it spreads. The delay in shipments, however, is another disiaster on its's own. I also spoke with an agent last night who advised in would be approx 15 days.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

I was also advised of that by 4 stores on Toronto. They got the email yesterday by head office. It's a disaster everywhere on this launch
I Plan to Stick Around

to throw more water on the fire,

i made it my quest today to phone rogers stores and inquire about i7+ jet black (any size but i want 128 and currently at position 12 on list)

so far 6 stores in remote locations have never had any in and not sure when they will

1 said he gets 10 calls a day from people like me asking the same question and advised me to check the larger busier stores first.

i would like to know what store the posters claim to have jb plus units at,, im thinking the sales rep was spinning him a yarn..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

I do know that only one store received ONE plus Silver unit but that was for the manager to test it out ans that was the store undernesth the Rogers tower in Toronto. No other Rogers corporate store got any at all.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @jeffyjoe

I do know that only one store received ONE plus Silver unit but that was for the manager to test it out ans that was the store undernesth the Rogers tower in Toronto. No other Rogers corporate store got any at all.

thank you Meowmix,

it is too easy to rely on hearsay as factual evidence on an open forum - like jet black plus units being given away at stores

unless i see it i cant believe half the stuf claimed on this or other forums.. sad really..

the alternative is for me to get unjustifiably annoyed at the wrong people..