Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @breed

Great to hear. Glad you got it!.
I Plan to Stick Around

YES BROTHER I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT..  AT 3PM I GOT A TEXT FROM 370370 SAYING QMS DRIVER IS DELIVERING YOUR ROGERS OR FIDO ORDER BETWEEN 3:30 TO 9:30 PM AND GAVE THE DRIVERS NUMBER  .I CALLED NO PICK UP I THOUGHT THAT WAS A SCAM .. 10 MNS AGO THAT NUMBER Called me SAYING I HAVE A DELIVER FOR YOU.. HE CAME TO MY DOOR A DELEIVERED THE JET BLACK PHONE .. HE SAID QMS IS A SMALL SHIPPING COMPANY  AM SO HAPPY

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

Yes QMS is used by Rogers as well from what i know for rush deliveries if UPS is not available during Saturday's. Glad u got it. Now enjoy it 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome, what number were you on the list?
I Plan to Stick Around

i was never on the list i just called retentions on thursday and ask them to give me a better plan and a iphone 7 plus jet black
I Plan to Stick Around

I cannot believe that rogers is selling phones in the stores that people who pre-ordered are still waiting for!
I Plan to Stick Around

@breed wrote:
i was never on the list i just called retentions on thursday and ask them to give me a better plan and a iphone 7 plus jet black

what the (H E double hockey sticks)!!!!!
😐

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my Rogers store they haven't got my #6 preorder in matte black in but she told me they have been selling pluses in store all week. What a horrible company.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am a corporate customer and wanted to check my place in line - the reservation service now says my order cannot be found. Is this a pervasive issue??? Should I call Rogers?? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jsbca

Its a known issue. The reps over the phone can't do much