Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

my black 7+ 256 switched to shipped last night.  Weird thing was I got an email from Rogers that looked like they were crediting back the $40 reservation charge, and I don't even have a phone yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

What a joke this Rogers Reservation system is.. I also spoke to Rogers reps in store that had Jet Black + that they said they just purchased when it arrived for walk ins.. still #2 since the firest day for Jet Black 7 plus 128gb OPEN.. Rogers keeps getting phones and DOESN'T allocate to preorders.. While other carriers fill JB orders made from many days after preorders launched  and Rogers walk ins get them.. Now people are having their resos missing and moved.. Called Rogers and the rep says "oh we c an't see any orders made online".. incompetence all around.. every rep says a different thing.. they just make it up at the top of thier head to shut customers up thinking they dont know any better

I Plan to Stick Around

If you believe everything people are telling you about stock of the phone - that's your own fault.
There is limited stock
They don't know when it comes
I've Been Around

Go through apple. I was stuck at 56 forever for a JB 128GB 7 Plus. I gave up and found a 256 GB gold at the Apple Store in Mapleview here in Burlington. I just wanted one so I was settling for gold but low and behold when I told the girl I was hoping for a JB 128 GB originally she checked the back and a 256 GB JB had just come in. Asked if I wanted it and well here I am with more GBs than I wanted but got the colour I wanted lol. Shame on rogers reservation system

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @voodoo_ca

No point of explaining it. They don't care.. Simple you try and try but don't care to understand it. Yes some stores will get it before the reservations do but it clearly states that BUT some fail to see it. Yes the reservation system isn't as what everything thinks it is but the warehouse has no control on where the devices go. They get shipped out to where they go. Most stores never got any devices yet some have and only a handful. The funny part is that the head office in Toronto, the Rogers store under that office never got any devices and same with the other 3 Rogers stores which have high traffic. Some stores got lucky. That's all. I see their point about the reservation getting them first but no where does it show that and they have been here for YEARS to know this... So don't bother explaining it.
I've Been Here Awhile

I dont know what spot I was, I couldnt access my account online because I am a new customer. Its a consumer account!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

It was posted in here yesterday as well that some got that email. No one is screwed. They are sending people the email they said they would.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @ziglaub

It was posted in here yesterday as well that some got that email. No one is screwed. They are sending people the email they said they would.

i hope youre right man!

I Plan to Stick Around

I SWEAR TO EVERYONE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH RETENTIONS ON THURSDAY SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD THE JET BLACK IN STOCK AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO ME. ABOUT A MUNITE AGO A COMPANY CALLED QMS JUST DELIVERED MY IPHONE 7+JET BLACK 128 GB FROM ROGERS.. I HAD GOT A TEXT TODAY SAYING ITS GONNA BE DELIVERED I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM I JUST GOT THE PHONE SWEAR TO GOD!!!