Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

what reservation # were you

thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

Glad you got ur shipment email.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@barr1 #2 since reservations came up, #1 for the past week
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thank you for the info!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mohsizlakk wrote:

I just got a shipping confirmation from Rogers via email. It has a UPS tracking number and all.... does that mean my iPhone 7+ JB has shipped?

sweet.. congrats

what position number were you?

business or consumer?

trying to figure mine out, 

mine went from 14 to 13 yesterday.. still at position 13 "open" for the jet black i7 plus 128gb

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So today I walked into my local rogers store and low and behold they had multiple 7+ black 128gb!!!!!!! Ive been waiting since day one at around #225 on the corporate side like many of you, then it was made "priority/escalate" which did absolutly nothing!!!!!. The staff working there had there own JB 7+'s!!!! This reservation system is absolutly useless!!!!!!!!  

I will never use it again. Next year ill be using apples reservation system or checking my local rogers store!!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaussy

They don't have their own. Stores get demos which the reps are allowed to use them to show them off to customers. That is apart of Apple's program to show off the devices. Each carrier store gets around 3-4 demo units. 1 demo unit goes as a live unit, the other ones are handed down to the store manager and the reps which have been there for a while.

Now depends on which store u went too, again some stores got a handful of units to sell or cancellation of the reservations ones which customers told the stores they don't want it and some it to walk ins.

Glad u got it though
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix they told me that they bought theirs!!   and how did they have multiple 128gb matte black when preorder customers are waiting.  was just fluke i walked into the store and asked and the fact that they actually had many different sku's of 7+ in stock blew me away, NEVER again will I use the reservation system!!!!!!!!  Its a joke!!!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaussy

Did they proved any proof that they got it from the store instead of Apple or any proof that they bought it from Rogers before hand? I doubt it. Do remember many bought them and got them from Apple instead. So they COULD have gotten then from that way. Again no one knows. Anyone could say anything.

But as i said if the store had them, could be cancellations or they were lucky to get them where other stores don't even have stock. Again no one knows the truth. Most likely they got a lucky shipment from the warehouse and only got a few units or cancellations from others.. No one knows what is going on.

That is your choice not to use the reservation system again. Next year go with Apple but Hopefully they don't have issues with stock again next year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh I know its my choice not to use it.  They both laughed about the reservtion system!! and they didnt buy there phones through apple.   However thank you for all you do @Meowmix with the forums, ill be ordering through apple next year.