Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Consumer
I Plan to Stick Around

lol i can't believe it but my iphone 7 plus 128 GB is now ready to ship from rogers!

good thing i didn't open the box yet for the 256 GB.

meowmix, i should just be able to do a simple return at the apple store and they will just reverse the 2 year contract i signed right?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

Yes you can do that :). They will reverse everything back the way it was before 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

wait a minute.

I  think i'm wrong.

i saw an email from rogers regarding the reservation and it said great news so i assumed things were in the works.  but when i read the email again, it doesn't say anything about the phone being shipped.  It just says what place in line i am and that my phone will ship when ready.  seems like an update email.

so i checked online and my reservation shows "open" still.  

totally misleading email.

guess i'm not returning the phone back to apple store. lol

I Plan to Stick Around

In reference to the position number for the preorder, is it specific to each model, memory and colour? For instance, can there be multiple individuals with a position number of 500 because they ordered different versions of the iPhone 7's?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charles1977

Yeah someone got Mobilesyrup to share that as well. Lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

Yes there can be multiple people with 500 reservation number on different models. So i can be #500 for the iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB but u can be #500 for the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Jet Black. Different ques thoufh
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got a shipping confirmation from Rogers via email. It has a UPS tracking number and all.... does that mean my iPhone 7+ JB has shipped?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mohsizlakk

Yes that means your device has shipped out and you should be getting it tomorrow if not Monday.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

just got a shipped email and text from rogers at the same time 8pm winnipeg time. wow..well finally. was soon starting to consider going to the 6s+...

7+ 32gb regular black