Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix Rogers upper management does know what SKU's are coming in. My issue is being dealt with by by the office of the president within Rogers and they told my they're not allowed to tell me when the shipments are coming in just that it's sooner than later. They have been helpful since mine was escalated however I still don't have a i7+ so I guess I'm no better off than anyone else. Heading to Apple tomorrow to pick mine up.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaussy

Upper management only know some skues but not all. Apple only releases some information but not all. That's why they don't tell customers anything.

Either way at this point again it's a waiting game.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys

Seems like the iPhone 7 is exploding now..

https://www.google.ca/amp/bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/amp/?client=ms-android-r...

lol thats funny,

maybe rogers will be copycats too and copy verizon and AT&T and start giving away iphone 7's for free with a 2 year plan, make unlimited LTE data and cut the monthly charges in half...

would be nice..

i often thought about going to buffalo and getting a Verizon plan and using it with 100% roaming here in Toronto, and it will still be cheaper than ANY of the big three carriers in Canada

here's wishing!

I Plan to Stick Around

So I cancelled my reservation with Rogers and picked up a Matte Black 7+ from Apple. I made the decision after I called Rogers, who said they had received internal emails stating how the JB will be delivered 6-8 weeks from launch date.

Couldn't wait for that long and besides, Rogers pre-order is a sham which was setup in the worst ways imaginable. 

One more then, the JB gets finger print smudges like crazy, you might have to carry a cloth with you everywhere. If you are going to use a cover, I would say cancel the poor Rogers reservation and resevr directly with Apple, where you can still go on to your existing plan. 

I'm Here A Lot

I was at position 80 yesterday for 7+ rose gold 128 gb today I am at 22. Doubt that is from many cancellations.
However my pre-order of 7+ matte black 128gb was originally at position 772 or something is still at 367.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

is this on the consumer side for upgrading?
I'm Here A Lot

Yes it is
I Plan to Stick Around

am on the phone with rogers retention and she swears to me they have iphone 7 plus get black in stock .she wants to give me it at $529

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

Why not take that offer then? Weird how she sees that yet no stock came in unless they are slowly updating the system.
I Plan to Stick Around

yes i have granfather plan she wants to change it