Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kaussy

I would suggest going to Apple and see if that is one way of getting it but u most be up and ready on their site at 8am EST sharp. It can take a couple of minutes for all the devices to be sold out again every day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix thank again. Yes I've heard you gotta be quick. I'll maybe try tomorrow or Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone have an update to share as to when they will start processing pre-orders? It seems I am able to obtain more info from this group than from Rogers as a company. Pathetic if you ask me.Thank you for the info.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

No one once again has that information. The reps will give different information to everyone so no one has thay exact answer you are looking for Sadly. It's a waiting game at this point.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just cancelled my 128GB Plus Jet black, was position 17. Got a matte black plus 256GB.

good luck to everyone!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JakeKane

Glad you got one! Enjoy 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@voodoo_ca

Exactly, it doesn't make sense.  My post was more just to inform people that a rep told me to see movement in November and no sooner.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@chuck12
Then why the lies from reps in store and online saying a few days to maybe a week for getting a pre-order phone and December for sure they will have stock for walk-ins?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

No one knows when any stock will come. No rep in store, over the phone or online. They have no idea when it will come. They are told to say within the next couple of weeks or months but that's it. Some reps don't even bother following the script or told what to say and say whatever they want. Which causes confusion and problems. Those reps don't seem to care.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
That's actually a pet peeve of mine following a script.... if it's online or on the phone I ask the rep to drop the script as it doesn't answer my questions and usually just "frustrates" me even more then b4 I contacted them... I also ask if they don't know the answer just to say so instead of saying stuff that's scripted.