Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix Can you cancel a preorder if you did it as a new customer?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to a small business rep today.  I wanted to know if I could cancel my order because the Apple Store had my phone.  She said not possible in any way.  So I said I guess I'll have to wait.  She said we have an ETA, She advised Rogers is not fulfilling business orders until Nov and they will be handled in order at that point.

So take it as you will.  The local Apple Store had every iPhone this morning except for jet black plus 128gb.  So close but held back by poor customer service from a generally great carrier.

I've Been Around

Rose Gold is the only model that is consistently available in Alberta.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PHD

Seems like that's the only model until somewhat next week helpfully
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PHD
Yea in YYC..... YEG not so much...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

I don't believe you can as you have no access to the reservation system. If you do have access, then log in and press on the cancel button.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@chuck12 what advantage does Rogers get by sending phones to certain customers over others?
I don't think it makes sense.
I have 2 reservations - one on my corporate (I am 89th for 7+ 256 black) and I reserved a phone as if I was a new residential customer (I am 1st for a 7+ 256 black).
If Rogers wanted to move phones to people, I would think they would want to sign up new customers first because they aren't already part of their income stream.
I haven't moved from the first position... nothing... still open
My corporate one is pre fulfillment - but it is just moving by what I am guessing is cancelletions.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How long after your status has been changed to "escalate/priority" before the phone ships? I'm on the corp reservation side.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaussy

No one can give you that answer. For some it was a couple of days but for others like your self it's been a week or so. No one on here has that information.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix thanks man. This is really getting frustrating. Think I'm gonna go the Apple Store route if nothing changed by tomorrow morning. And I work with individuals who have preordered with other carriers and recieved their phones. As well as walking into carrier stores and getting their phones.