Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @voodoo_ca

Thats a great site actually to use. Used it for a couple of years now.
I Plan to Stick Around

For those waiting on 7 plus, seems like Apple is starting to get a lot more stock now. I would recommend checking regularly at your stores at 8AM or during the day. Ironically enough, today I randomly check and there was a 7+ 128gb in stock at the Apple Store in Ste-Catherine Montreal (the one I wanted). It was there for at least 2 hours on the Apple reservation system. 

@Meowmix - (and anyone who got a Matte Black phone) Any recommendation for cases? I'm looking for a case that won't hide the sexiness of the Matte black lol -  I bought a spigen ultra hybrid clear case but it doesnt seem to blend too much with the Matte Black. I was thinking of bumpers too. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I wouldn't count on it, I've been sitting at #2 since reservations went live on the 9th. Still sitting at OPEN. With no movement what so ever.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I got my iPhone from the apple store on last Thursday, and canceled my reservation right as I bought it. To everyone whos in the Vancouver area and is looking for a phone, try apple couple times a day because I randomly found the phone I wanted and got it the same day. I still come here in this dicussion to see if some of ya'll have got your phones and from the looks of it most of you guys are still stuck on the same number, or have went lower a few numbers. Rogers reservation is the worst thing ever lol, if you really want the phone just go on the apple site once a day and see if they have it in stock. Because chances are, your not going to see ur phone till november - december. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I started at #17 now I'm #13 with status open.... I keep checking apple for the color I want but it's sadly out of stock... yet the closest city to me has it in stock, but a 4hr drive 😣
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think rogers is fulfilling their pre-orders. I think it's customers getting tired of waiting and going to Apple and then cancelling their reservation.... if I was in the mood I'd drive 3 hrs to the next closest city to me that has the phone and color I want in stock available for pickup this evening.... I just don't feel like driving 3 hrs each way just to grab the phone... if I was there for the day that's a different story....
I Plan to Stick Around

Just cancelled my Rogers reservations for 2 7+ 128GB Black. Got 2 of them in 256GB from Apple Store at Pacific Center Vancouver! A whole day trip for me, lol. But so worth it! Good luck to everyone getting their phones
I Plan to Stick Around

Well when either apple store in my city gets the rose gold I'll be going to Apple... until then I'm stuck waiting
I Plan to Stick Around

@mudhead15 The person ahead of you will have to cancel before you get any kind of movement.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers is not fulfilling any corporate orders up to today.

I'v been in line position 30 for the 7+ 256GB Black since the 18, due to the fact that Rogers cancelled my order cause it was ordered incorrectly. Since then, I'm now at position 26 and after speaking with multiple reps, those 4 infront of me have just cancelled their orders because they have not yet shipped any 7+ to corporates. This is pretty frustrating since it's no longer a "pre-order" now, and that regular consumers can just walk in and beat us to it. Rogers knows that we need to get our phones through our private account dealer, and that we can't just upgrade at the store, so they're now withholding our phones until their "new consumers" or regular consumers get their phones first.