Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

How is it possible that chinook has rose gold stock and WEM doesn't?.... I'm not driving to Calgary just to pick it up. Darn calgary...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

Depends in how the store is. The popular ones will get some devices faster then other i noticed as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

But WEM is pretty popular they are out of stock on only rose gold and jet black for 7plus 256gb
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Reservation.PNG

Anyone know if there is a major backlog? Reservation was made on September 16 and started at Position 115, seems to be trickling down a couple positions a day and at this pace I won't see it for the next 45-50 days or maybe longer! 🙂

PS: This is on a corporate plan lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zerothree

Around 80-85% of devices that Apple makes go straight to the Apple store. Carriers get small amount to them. They haven't received a good shipment yet it seems.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I have made a reservation for a 7+ 256GB Black in Vancouver. I'm #13 for Rogers for a 128GB model but I'm so tired of waiting and having false hope that they might get some soon. It's my day off today and I'm traveling from Vancouver Island for this phone. My family thinks I'm crazy 😂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

... for those who dont know, you can use istocknow.com to check the stock levels of any phone in an apple store.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Buddy of mine ordered the phone 2 weeks ago ( 7plus jetblack) its being shipped already lol this week . Seems like the personal side is getting phones way before the business side. 

Yup getting tired of waiting as well , specially when my phone isnt working. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved a 7 with Rogers, on the first day, and have a pretty low number. However, it seems Rogers fulfils only a few phones every few days - sheesh.

At this rate, a "reservation system" is somewhat useless.

Why waste money and time running a reservation system, and their customers' time, if the system is so worthless???

Nonsense. Won't do this again.

Living hundreds of KM's from the Apple Store, I could keep waiting for Rogers, but it's likely that I'll visit Toronto and be near an Apple Store before Rogers gets to my order.

Maybe I'll book a vacation and need to fly from Toronto.... that would only be 6 to 10 weeks from now.... wonder if I'll need to visit Apple to get a 7 by that time! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Steve4xo

This is where say I rather have customers without working get them first as its a priority, not the ones that have a working phone and can wait but don't want to.

Hopefully yours soon gets shipped out!