Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

just moved from 15 to spot 14 on jet black i7+ 128.. still open

probably a cancellation

I'm Here A Lot

I cant even look on the sheet to see what my number is. When rogers sent the email , I informed them to send to my personal email instead of work and never received the email. When I call rogers back to re-send email they said flat out " No" lol okay then 

I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate is most certainly last for devices. They know they have us so they don't quite care...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Couldn't agree more.

Considering Rogers' size and legacy in this business, am I to believe they can't have a simple pre-launch meeting with their Apple account manager to ensure they get the phones in a timely manner? I know people with Bell who have received their JB phones, so please, stop spreading the BS about not having stock etc. Preference should be given to the pre-order customers, and you go out of the way to make it happen, that is what is called good customer service, which clearly Rogers lacks. What is the point of pre-ordering when it will take 3-4 weeks beyond the actual launch date?!

Never again will I be using their pre-order service, it is absolutely ridiculous. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Staveros

Its true. All the years been doing this the corporate and business accounts get their reservations last it seems. Only a hand full get them at the start
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Steve4xo

They need to restructure the whole entire reservation system and been saying this for years.

The fact is they do post that the reservation system does not guarantee that you will get it at launch or be the first one. They have posted that a couple of times in the reservation page, also on the FAQ it states that but the communication towards this whole thing has been terrible.
I Plan to Stick Around

No one is saying it should be the first day, but has to be within reason, not 1 1/2 weeks and counting, soon it will be 2 weeks and perhaps even more.

The post earlier mentioned how that person was #2 on the list, does she/he not deserve to get it at least within a week of launch date? #2 for crying out loud.

Fine print is usually there to cover themselves in legal matters, shouldn't be used to defend their poor customer service.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Arsalan1

I do agree and no one is using that to defend Rogers here. Seems to me no one can post things without others thinking those that are posting are defending a company... Maybe some should rethink that..

Anyways yes it's there to warn users and let them know they most likely won't be the first ones to get the device at launch. Again it's been like this for the past 5 years and counting. Some of the Users know this as they have been here for years using the system them selfs and every year they complain about the same thing yet don't seem to be doing anything about it them selfs. Remember money talks right?.

I have said this for many years as i have been doing all the reservation threads for each device that the system needs to be redone and alot needs to change BUT stock is one thing and customer service is another. Customer service as i do agree needs to get a bit better when dealing with this. Sending out emails weekly as they said should be done and explaining what is the holdup or going on.. Rogers did put on their site that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is on backorder which i did post 2 days ago. No one seems to be actually paying attention or seen it.

Again the reservation system does need a overhaul and change that I agree and customer service needs to be done properly.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix - from a consumer perspective, the FAQ are almost as worthless as a toothpick in a dentist's office. All purchasers pay attention to is when their hard earned dollar lands them the product, they don't look at FAQ's. The underlying issue, as it has been from the beginning, is there is zero communication from this Corporation. Sure someone has the ability to provide a revised estimate for timing. The longer this takes the more negative publicity and negative brand reputation occurs. Where's the loyalty value proposition? Wake up Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

Yes but it's the customers responsible to look at the FAQ or small fine print. They put it there for a reason. Now if a customer choices not to read it, that's their problem. It's the same with anyone buying a product at the store and failing to read the return policy or fine print.

Again i agree with the customer service and the communication. That has been like that for years and most of us have asked for more communication to come down.