Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

and so starts another week of uncertanty :-0

position 15 for i7+ JB 128

will i be cancelled for being a buisness customer that reserved online through myrogers putting me on the consumer waiting list?

will i get the phone?

will someone from rogers be able to tell me definatively tell me whats going on , instead of making it up on the fly or listening to and relaying unsubstaciated rumours.

rogers, you need to fix your system! (as stated by hundreds every year at this time lol)

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe

I wish you well in getting your phone.  However, as someone who is on a consumer account on a corporate discount, I have my doubts Rogers will come through for you.  

I have reserved on the myrogers side and was cancelled.  I was asked to reserve on the business side and was cancelled with 0 notification of the cancel.  I had to chat with a rep who told me that it was cancelled.  I had to have a business rep put in the order (on my consumer account with corp discount) to get a confirmation of the order.  This confirmation has no info on where I am in line and reps just say "I have no idea."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

Honestly no one knows if u would be cancelled. I haven't heard anyone being cancelled in a couple of days. Yes you will get your phone when they have it available in the warehouse. Yes and no. The reps can't give information they don't know so they go by the script they have until they get more information.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I picked up an iPhone 7+ 256GB Friday at the Eaton Center. I have a business account and the upgrade went smooth. 

Never going with Rogers Reservation system again.

I'm Here A Lot

Past two years I pre-ordered via website, didint want to wait all this time , walked into apple store , first they say we cannt upgrade the phone then abouts 2 hours later I have the phone in my hands. The process is silly . I love my corperate plan but service is not the greatest. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Steve4xo

I noticed that with them for so many years. It seems to be a issue but they try to resolve it and make the upgrade happen
I'm Here A Lot

at the end of the day its only a phone.  Smiley Happy 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Found out this about an hour ago on 9to5mac

" Kuo also notes in his release today that the early shortage surrounding the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is not entirely due to market demand. The Jet Black model is signifincantly more challenging for Apple to manufacture, offering a yield rate of 60 percent to 70 percent. Additionally, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus launched in 28 countries on day 1 this year, versus 12 last year, again contributing to the supply shortage."
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys

Found out this about an hour ago on 9to5mac

" Kuo also notes in his release today that the early shortage surrounding the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is not entirely due to market demand. The Jet Black model is signifincantly more challenging for Apple to manufacture, offering a yield rate of 60 percent to 70 percent. Additionally, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus launched in 28 countries on day 1 this year, versus 12 last year, again contributing to the supply shortage."

I have a Jet Black iphone 3gs, at least it looks close to it..

obviously not the same but, it is black and glossy just like the 7 jet black model.. both in new states i wonder how different it actually is? (im talking solely about the colour only)

I Plan to Stick Around

May be it is old news on this forum, but just stumbled on this site:

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/09/23/wide-iphone-7-availability-expected-at-apple-retail-by-oct...

Aparently, some shipment issues caused much of these delays. Still have to wait till after October 8th (and only at Apple retail stores).