Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I was able to reserve one at the Apple store for later today. Will be cancelling my reservation (position #1 since day 1 for 7+ silver 32gb)

Although by going this route, I will be missing out on a "new activation bill credit" I could have gotten if I activated the phone through a particular rogers store (corporate plan) but I'll still have the monthly bill rebate so whatever. Rather have my phone now than later when I'll be more busy with school.
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a case and a screen protector from ebay for the new iphone 7 plus this week, i think it will arrive before my phone arrives lol

what a joke?!

I Plan to Stick Around

The Rogers customer reps must be getting tired of saying "Sorry, I don't have that information" or... "Sorry, I can't help you" or... "Well, you know, it is a very popular phone". Ugh... Good news though! I did go up one spot since last Friday! At this rate, I might get my phone by the time the snow melts.

I Plan to Stick Around

How do I 'keep forgetting'? We're not talking about other carriers or Apple.  This thread is about ROGERS RESERVATION and the supply of ROGERS.. So that is what I'm talking about.. I said Rogers got units which is a fact.. I said that I havent moved since day one.. that is a fact.. So because I have been preordering phones with Rogers for years means that I should accept whatever service they throw our way with a smile and thats it?  Because I have had bad service in the past from Rogers, I'm use to bad service from Rogers and I should always expect bad service and systems not working and information being wrong and reps not knowing what they are talking about or being able to process properly forever?  If I operated the way Rogers does at my work, I wouldv'e been fired long ago.. Thats not setting the bar very high

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm also not a HE.. I'm not ignoring anything.. what Apple gives their store staff is irrelvant to what I'm saying.. Everyone keeps trying to say "Rogers did not get any jet black" and all I am saying is that, it is simply not the case.. I never assumed my #2 canada wide jet black position would be automatically filled on launch but I dont think its unbelievable that 8 days later I am still opened and I'm annoyed is such a crazy stretch.. I also said that Rogers reps repeatedly told me wrong information such as "the rogersdirect.ca website is only for internal use" and "the login errors that you are experiencing will be fixed in 2 days" and "you are not qualified to do an upgrade" and "your plan is expired" and on and on and on.. but I guess that must also be Apple's fault.. I guess Apple also forced Rogers to cancel hundreds of preorders as well as expose customers emails.. And the rep who called and said "your phone is in our store now" and when I got  to the store then said "nope, we did not receive a shipment today, you didn't get a call".. That must also have been Apple's fault..

I Plan to Stick Around

Friends, it has been a slice. I managed to get a 7+ 128gb black reservation at the Apple Store. Everyone in the 256 7+ JB higher than #50 will be moving up a number.

God speed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

Actually it is relevant as they are doing the same as what Rogers did with ur so called buddy that took the 4 devices from them. They are giving their stock to the employees who they could be selling it to customer or giving them to carriers. So it is relevant if u think about it....

You keep going about Rogers and what they did with the devices they had so i COMPARED that to all the other carriers which do it and Apple as a company which sells and manufactures the devices. Again u don't get it but that's fine. I agree with the rest you wrote but not about the stock. It seems you are misunderstanding my comments so i don't know what else to keep saying to you. Everyone has tried to make you understand that it's not only Rogers doing what they did with the devices they got but u keep going at it. So be it. But remember don't sit their and post all negative stuff about Rogers as u are still with them on a contract which u could opt out if u like ( some businesses allow u to do this and same with corporate accounts). You know how things go every year.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @digitalpirate

Take care and enjoy your device! 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

Same but I did it with amazon. My order arrives Tuesday still iN position 400 for my black and 86 for rose gold
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone has a clue how many devices will arrive in the next big shipment?