Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @bbiery

Some will and some will come back here.
I Plan to Stick Around

well, i've now officially cancelled my reservation so anyone with a 7+ matte black 128gb that was 109 or above will go down a spot. i was able to make a mid day reservation via apple at their Markville Mall store. to everyone checking apple's site at 8am, check throughout the day too, someone may cancel their reservation or they may get more stock...i got lucky just before 11am and they had received another very small shipment of phones other than the ones listed at 8am...so keep checking and i hope most of you are able to get your phones soon! enjoy!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @@socrdiva11

Enjoy your phone!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I am very disappointed in the way the pre-orders are operated through Rogers. They are unable to provide an estimate as to when the phone will be available.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jdalpine
Rogers doesn't provide an estimate, because they probably don't know either. They are at Apple's will, and there isn't much they can do. Either cancel with Rogers, and go with Apple directly, or just sit back and wait...but if you're going to blame anyone, blame Apple, not Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

As Canamara said, Rogers can not give a ETA or a eastimate on when Apple will deliver more devices. Other carriers are saying 2-6 or 4-6 weeks but what happened if it passes that? Customers complain. So Rogers passed on doing that. Also they do not give dates of any kind until they have a concrete date when they will get more devices and unfortunately Apple doesn't do that. They usually just ship them devices and they will receive them. You have two option at this point. Either wake up super early every day and go on Apple's website around 8am and get one from them or wait it out with Rogers. The choice is yours.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been slowly doing down in reservation for a 7+ 128 jet black but I couldn't wait anymore.

Managed to reserve a 256gb black 7+ at the London store. Picking up tonight after work. Anybody above spot 49 should move up one or more spots today.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

@Duende92

Hello! I've been lurking on this thread since it was started and had reserved through Rogers without movement on either device. My reservation was cancelled and moved because of a discount, blah blah blah (y'all know the story). I just wanted to say that your little tip helped me reserve a phone at Apple this morning, after having tried every day this week. THANK YOU!

Hopefully, I won't have any problems at the Apple store because of said discount (Costco) that caused my reservation to be changed queues at Rogers...

I Plan to Stick Around

Got a reservation in for a 256gb matte black at yorkdale today.
Gonna head to the store earlier and look at the table demos and compare to the jet black. And decide if to wait a few more weeks through Rogers to get my jet black or get that one!
I Plan to Stick Around

looks like most apple stores in GTA and beyond have i7+ matte black in stock this morning

good to see things are moving but not for jet black... anywhere (cept a couple non-plus'in europe)