Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ziglaub

When going into a Apple store, they will offer you the devices price on a 2yr term for what carrier you like to go too. All major carriers have the same pricing. Apple controls all the stock, pricing and anything else towards the iPhones, iPads and any Apple product. Carriers and stores have no say or control in anything as per the contract from Apple and carriers.

So in the long run, yes its the same cost.
socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

@ziglaub
that's correct, that's what i've been trying to do all week. this is also how i got my iphone 6, via the apple store on a hardware upgrade through rogers.
just be prepared to have lightning quick fingers at 8am if you want to get one through the apple store though!
JakeKane
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you log in first? It always makes me log in after selecting a phone and then i have to reselect the phone!

ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

@socrdiva11 wrote:
@ziglaub
that's correct, that's what i've been trying to do all week. this is also how i got my iphone 6, via the apple store on a hardware upgrade through rogers.
just be prepared to have lightning quick fingers at 8am if you want to get one through the apple store though!

i think ill stick to rogers, i didnt stay up on that day for nothing!

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

@JakeKane
you have to log into your account before 8am and then you only have to confirm, but even then, i haven't had any luck yet this week.
(go to the shopping bag on the top right hand of the screen on the apple.ca site and there will be a drop down menu and you can select log in)
nauthier
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry but your wrong. I was online much sooner than 8AM to reserve my phone and have the email along with date stamp to prove it. 

digitalpirate
I Plan to Stick Around

@nauthier wrote:

Sorry but your wrong. I was online much sooner than 8AM to reserve my phone and have the email along with date stamp to prove it. 

Sometimes you can get lucky and it'll be open before.

nauthier
I Plan to Stick Around

I just find this all unbelievable that you guys are being so loyal to their reservation service at Rogers. Unless your employees posting as "customers", I would reccomend trying to get a phone reserved at Apple. I did this with relative ease and as soon as my phone was purchased and done, I canceled the upgrade online. You'll thank me that you tried this. Been enjoying my new 256GB 7 Plus in Silver since last Saturday.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nauthier

No one works for Rogers here. We here are users like you but know the system better then others. Remember some if us have been here for YEARS. like my self. Been doing the threads for the past 4 years for every single device that comes out on the system and know.

So no need to assume things and cause drama when it's not needed.
Livelovelaugh
I've Been Around

Question - When I try to reserve online with Apple, it's telling me that I need to pay via credit card. I will be a new client of Rogers and was expecting to put in on the tab. How do I proceed? Are the phones from Apple only unlocked?

Also, I am number 113 for an iPhone 7+ 128 GB Black and I ordered on launch date an iPhone 7+ 128 GB JB. Rogers already charged me for the phone I ordered via telephone on launch date and said that I will not be receiving it till 6 weeks to 4 months but yet they already charged me for it.