Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Okay guys, I have a question. I found the iPhone I want at a near Apple location, and I have reserved it for pickup after work. Now my question to you guys who know about this, is can I do a hardware upgrade on a 2 year term at the Apple store, or Do I have to buy out the phone and pay the full 1179.00 or whatever it is, and also I am wondering, If I have reserved it for pick up at the apple store, will I be getting it forsure. Thanks guys I highly appreciate the help! Cheers

I Plan to Stick Around

You can do hardware upgrades at the Apple Store, I did that with my 6S. And yes, if you have it reserved, and you show up at that time, you should be getting it for sure. Only way that doesn't happen is if an employee decides to sell your phone (unlikely, but you never know.)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @aman123

Yes you can do carrier upgrades at the Apple store without paying full price for the device!. Also yes u can pick it on time but do remember even though they give u a specific time, sometimes they may be late due to them running around
I'm Here A Lot

Perfect. Thanks MeowMix, I will let you guys know in the afternoon how it all went. Cheers

I've Been Here Awhile

According to istocknow.com, it looks like canada is starting to get stock of the plus models (every color but black and jet black). Hopefully things will start moving on the reservation side soon

I've Been Around

IPHONE 7 Black 128 GB is available in BestBuy Near Weston and 401.

IPHONE 7 PLUS GOLD 32 GB availabe for Pickup in Yorkdale tomorrow.

Get it before it gets sold out again

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm currently sitting at #2 OPEN, for the i7 Plus 256GB JB. I haven't moved since reservations went live.

I Plan to Stick Around

Also in line for the iPhone 7 + 256gb Jet Black, just above 30 now...OPEN. What can we do?? 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BiReL41r

Nothing can be done until Apple send more JB models 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mudhead15

Thats because there was only a handful of JB models in Canada that's all.