Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Couldn't wait any longer for the matte black.  Picked up the silver 7+ 32gb yesterday at Apple Fairview mall.  was a quick and easy process.  Keeping my reservation open to see how long it will take to ship. *MAY* exchange the silver for the black.  I am in love with the silver though....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @disneynorth

If you did a upgrade at the Apple store, beware that there is a 15 day and 30 minute return policy. Whichever one comes first. So if u go over the 30 minutes of talk time on the iPhone, you can't return it. Just wanted to make that clear IF u did the upgrade.
I Plan to Stick Around

hi @Meowmix

is going getting a phone from the apple store exactly the same as buying from bestbuy?

for instance when i got my i6+ from bestbuy 2 years ago, i walked in, they had one and they attached it to my account and added the cost to my rogers bill..

apparently rogers gives no option to pay on the spot, it needs to be charged to your phone bill..

does this apply at the apple store too?

or is it different

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

Yes they will do that as well. No carrier let's u pay upfront. It's all done on the bill now. So u can walk into any Apple store, upgrade ur device without paying at the store. Once the invoice comes out like u know, the charge will be added on that.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks @Meowmix, I actually just live chatted with Rogers and found out that I am a level 1 contact on the account already, for some reason I thought I was level 0.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix thanks for the reminder.  The apple store employee (who was super nice!) mentioned that to me. Well aware.  Avoiding all phone calls right now.  LOL

Do you know if there is a limit on data?  i've heard half a GB and Unlimite, so wasn't sure which was correct.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @disneynorth

No problem!

Nope no date limit as of what I am aware of.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just an FYI for everyone more than anything. I am still #1 on Rogers Business reservation system for a Jet Black 128GB 7+. No changes in status since very first day. Will update everyone if anything changes.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just moved up to #50 for a 7+ 256gb JB. Likely a cancellation. Missed a black 256gb 7+ this morning by probably 10 seconds.

Bah. Phone confirmation codes.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've moved one spot up for a 7 + 128GB Black. I'm now #17. Really hoping they get some soon as I'm not near an Apple store Smiley Sad