Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

So happy to see your progress !

I was escalated on 9/14 and I received my 128 Black 7+ today. Exactly 1 week from my initial status change to escalated. (I am typing this post on my 7+)

You should have it by this time next week if you live in a major city 👍🏻
chargersrt10
I'm Here A Lot

Seems like No Black or Jet Black  iPhone 7 Plus anywhere through Apple. If anyone is willing to change their colour preference to Gold, Rose Gold, or even Silver, they can get a iPhone 7 Plus pretty darn quickly

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

once again, logged in at 8:01am, chose my store, they had 7+ black in 128gb and by the time i put my id and password in, gone! who in the world out there is so darn quick to snatch these up? i even had my id and password saved on my laptop so it would be quicker too!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @socrdiva11

Maybe they only had 5 or less and took 1 minute for someone else or others to get them. Remember others are faster lol
jas316
I've Been Here Awhile

I finally was able to reserve a 7+ 128gb black from my local Apple store. I have level 0 authorization on my rogers account, was looking to do a hardware upgrade in the Apple store. Is this possible? or do I need the account holder there with me? Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jas316

You need to be a level one on the account for more then 90 days to have access to upgrade and change plans. Unfortunately yes you need the account holder in order to do the upgrade.
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't you log into your Apple ID on Apple's website before 8:00 so when they come live you are already ready to go. Pretty sure that's how I nabbed my 6+ on the day after launch day.
disneynorth
I'm Here A Lot

Couldn't wait any longer for the matte black.  Picked up the silver 7+ 32gb yesterday at Apple Fairview mall.  was a quick and easy process.  Keeping my reservation open to see how long it will take to ship. *MAY* exchange the silver for the black.  I am in love with the silver though....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @disneynorth

If you did a upgrade at the Apple store, beware that there is a 15 day and 30 minute return policy. Whichever one comes first. So if u go over the 30 minutes of talk time on the iPhone, you can't return it. Just wanted to make that clear IF u did the upgrade.
jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

hi @Meowmix

is going getting a phone from the apple store exactly the same as buying from bestbuy?

for instance when i got my i6+ from bestbuy 2 years ago, i walked in, they had one and they attached it to my account and added the cost to my rogers bill..

apparently rogers gives no option to pay on the spot, it needs to be charged to your phone bill..

does this apply at the apple store too?

or is it different