Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Can someone please explain to me what having an escalated/prioritized reservation actually means? Waiting on mine to be escalated as well, thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cy999 if you were one of the those who had their reservation canceled by the system, it means they've put you on a separate priority queue for your order and reinstated your original reservation spot, disregarding the normal queue. @orangefreddie says he had his status changed to finalized 3 days after he was put in the priority queue.
I've Been Around

For the ones in the hundred's, I think it's best to reserve on Apple site and pick up from there. Probably be faster even if you check every day. I also had the issue where I was moved to the corporate side, but it was relatively painless for me as I had a position #1 before the switch and was able to pick up my phone on Monday. Playing with my iPhone 7+ 128GB Gold. If I didn't get a deal from Rogers, I would've bought my phone outright and go BOYD plan. Next year, I think best solution is just reserve from Apple and do carrier pickup.

I also had another reserve on another account with Telus. They also had issues fulfilling shipment, but they were kind enough to explain the issue and gave me a free UE Roll 2 speaker for the inconvenience. I think Rogers should take note of how other carriers are resolving the issue. Plus, I like the idea of them shipping the phone to me instead of me going to a Rogers store to pick up. This also solves all those issues of whether or not your corporate plan is eligible for upgrade. Just my two cents.

I Plan to Stick Around

So happy to see your progress !

I was escalated on 9/14 and I received my 128 Black 7+ today. Exactly 1 week from my initial status change to escalated. (I am typing this post on my 7+)

You should have it by this time next week if you live in a major city 👍🏻
I'm Here A Lot

Seems like No Black or Jet Black  iPhone 7 Plus anywhere through Apple. If anyone is willing to change their colour preference to Gold, Rose Gold, or even Silver, they can get a iPhone 7 Plus pretty darn quickly

I Plan to Stick Around

once again, logged in at 8:01am, chose my store, they had 7+ black in 128gb and by the time i put my id and password in, gone! who in the world out there is so darn quick to snatch these up? i even had my id and password saved on my laptop so it would be quicker too!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @socrdiva11

Maybe they only had 5 or less and took 1 minute for someone else or others to get them. Remember others are faster lol
I've Been Here Awhile

I finally was able to reserve a 7+ 128gb black from my local Apple store. I have level 0 authorization on my rogers account, was looking to do a hardware upgrade in the Apple store. Is this possible? or do I need the account holder there with me? Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jas316

You need to be a level one on the account for more then 90 days to have access to upgrade and change plans. Unfortunately yes you need the account holder in order to do the upgrade.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't you log into your Apple ID on Apple's website before 8:00 so when they come live you are already ready to go. Pretty sure that's how I nabbed my 6+ on the day after launch day.