Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

i'm really hoping we see some movement today. i was trying to get my hands on a 7+ black 128 via apple this morning, logged in at 8:01am, there was some at Sherway Gardens and Square One...reserved via Sherway, and as soon as i put in my apple id and password, it told me to re-choose a store as Sherway didn't have any left already.... . people with quick fingers!!! (i was doing it all on my phone so a little slower than it would have been with my laptop, but i was at work and nothing else i could do)

i dropped one spot from this morning, probably from a cancellation from all the available phones at the apple stores this morning

question @Meowmix, i noticed some people are saying they are in x spot out of x in total....how do we see that? mine only says 113 and open, it doesn't tell me how many are in total

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@socrdiva11

That is all you will see in the regular consumer line up....
I Plan to Stick Around

Did any of you succesfully reserved and got a 7 Plus through Apple's Reserve in stores system? I check all the time and there's never 7 Pluses available, only 7 available

I Plan to Stick Around

I am currently #117 and #121 for two &+ JB. 

On day of initial reservation I was #159 and #169.

Does anyone have even a rough estimate on timeline? Christmas? New Year?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@thewreford
Sorry man, but no one knows. It's all up to when Apple decides to send Rogers some Love.
I Plan to Stick Around

@thewreford wrote:

I am currently #117 and #121 for two &+ JB. 

On day of initial reservation I was #159 and #169.

Does anyone have even a rough estimate on timeline? Christmas? New Year?

Nobody can say for sure. 

I'm #13 in line, and my original expectation was mid-October the earliest. I think Apple will just take care of their stores first. You'll probably have more luck finding one through their reservation system in November.

I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie @Meowmix

Well, I thought it would have never happened, but my prayers have been answered. Just received the escalation email exactly 48 hours after the escalation request was done. And now... the second waiting game begins.. Smiley Tongue

Capture.JPG

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thewreford

No one can give u that answer. It can take either a long time or not. Depends on Apple.
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffrey_mtl there was a bunch of 7+'s this morning as soon as the apple system opened...but you had to be super quick to get them. i logged in at 8:01 and by the time i had to put in my apple id and password, all my local stores were out already (im in the GTA)

I've Been Here Awhile

I had the same exact problem. After I would sign in the stock was gone. I too have dropped a spot from 115 to 114