Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @canamera

I will buy mine outright I hope next year from Apple. Who knows what i will do but that's my route right now.

Agreed though that next year will be worse if this is how bad it is now.
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone is on the UPS truck for Delivery prior to 3:00 pm 😁
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jas316 There were tons of Black 7+'s up until 8:05am available but absolutely no Jet Black 7+'s! Maybe some of the 7's were JB but still nothing on the 7+ side...

I'm a Regular

Still 0 movement on my phones. Just reserved a 128GB gold 7+ for pickup after school today. Called + confirmed my apple store does carrier upgrades, confirmed with Rogers that doing a HUP as an authorised user at the apple store works (and have proof - live chat) so I am good to go.

See you later Rogers reservation system.

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks @orangefreddie! Your story gives hopes to those few of us who are still clinging on. The only reason I'm still with Rogers is because I have an amazing plan (Share Everything 10gb with premium Spotify and roam like home - 40% corporate discount, so comes up to around 65/70$ per month) 

Today at 5PM will mark the 48hours deadline I was given. I will keep you posted! Funny enough to say, even though I haven't been escalated yet, I started at position #538 out of 538 when I was "reinstated" in the NRS, and I am now #473 out of 617. That's 65 spots down, and I was initially #57. If only it was done properly I would have properly received my phone by now lol

I'm a Regular

They can escalate u all they want but bottom line is they DONT have the phone so they will not send it to u.

Good luck

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Pretty safe to say that if our status doesn't change from Open to In Progress today, you will not receive a phone this week.

What do you think ?
I Plan to Stick Around

There was a lot of new stock at the Apple stores this morning, hopefully Rogers got some to.

Also I see Apple released the portrait mode for the 7+ in beta for now. Can't wait.
I've Been Here Awhile

I went down from 94 to 80 for a 128 gb rose gold 7 plus on the business side and was so excited haha. I do hate the waiting game but I do like the excitement behind it. The status of my black 128 gb plus is unkown since it was a new line activation which sucks but oh well! For now I will live vicariously through the lucky ones that are getting their phones. 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SKadri

That drop in queue is probably due to cancellations. I'm #2 for a silver +