Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm sure Tim Cook and all the boys at apple hooked up their friends ahead of the Apple presale queues as well...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xfallen

Hopefully things get fixed up for u
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Don't keep going. Let it be. Some love to blame rogers. They don't sit and think that all carriers have done this and also Apple does as well. How do u think all the management at apple have one... they love to blame Rogers but don't see the actual picture
I've Been Around

I'm waiting for BestBuy to stock up on Pluses as well as they didn't recieve any from launch. 

I have some good news for you guys though. http://www.istocknow.com/live is a website which constantly updates the inventorys of iPhones in the world and guess what?....

All of the Apple Store's across the GTA recieved a shipment it looks like. You can't make a reservation on the Apple website, but those of you looking to upgrade from a carrier or BestBuy might be in luck tomorrow! Looks like Canada got a nice restock overnight tonight.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lenrage

Yeah they did. They might have gotten some some yes give some to high end clients or nanagent but they have the right to do so as Apple gives them those. Now some units may be given tonsome high profile people, that is for many reasons unknown but again Apple didnt send many to rogers and only aent a hand full
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

According to UPS my 7+ 128 GB Black will be delivered tomorrow.

Guess I got a good agent when I called in. I am going to stick around to see how your story turns out @xfallen. Really hoping you get sorted out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Great to see!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Lenrage

Yeah they did. They might have gotten some some yes give some to high end clients or nanagent but they have the right to do so as Apple gives them those. Now some units may be given tonsome high profile people, that is for many reasons unknown but again Apple didnt send many to rogers and only aent a hand full

I used to work in a video store in my youth,,i would get to take home videos at the end of my shift for free..

people who work at timmies get free or reduced price of coffee..

its the perks of the job.. i dont hold it against anyone getting a freebie perk from the job..

if i worked for apple as an exec or even a large corp that buys thousands of phones i too would feel entitled to a free i7+ as im sure everyone else would too in that position

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

We did the same at Best Buy as well. We got the Samsung S2 watches and the Apple watch for free 2 days before their launches ( only specific employees got them). We only have a couple to sell meanwhile we had tons of customers wanting both of them.

This is the perk of working within the company or know someone and get the perks. I am saying that due to some getting so mad at Rogers because they u gave a couple if the JB devices to someone with money. It happens with all companies. You can't stop it. The people that blame Rogers because of that dont sit and think that Apple has given all the store managers one ( store managers aren't allowed to say anything to the public) and they also give the devices to the higher ups and other people. It happens with any electronic system..
I Plan to Stick Around

there are few here blaming rogers for apple's lack of supply...

but 99% of complaints here are things that can be blamed on rogers solely

like:

• cancelling orders without notice
  • not keeping customers informed of the stock situation and allowing them to assume
  • not keeping rogers staff informed
  • allowing rogers staff to give different answers (that they dream up themselves)
  • having a terrible glitchy pre-registration system
  • not allowing ANY of their staff on the front lines access to look at pre-registrations
  • failure correct things they are responsible for (ie cancellations.. unless u complain you get nothing)
  • not giving customers any idea what to expect (remember rogers is the cell phone company, they have the experiance, they have the knowledge from buying hundreds of thousands..millions? of iphones from apple over the past 8 years (first years wasnt available to rogers)) the customer has zero knowledge in this field.
  • fixing their own mistakes in their system without the need for the customer to complain to get it fixed
  • i could go on forever

99% of all complaints here including my own, are because rogers failed at their customer service, yet again.

1% is apple's attempt at low inventory marketing..

are there people here that want to tell me rogers was caught offgaurd by apple? if so this is the 8th time in a row they've been caught offgaurd.. think they will be caught offguard next year?

gonna go out on the limb here and say.. ya, thats a gimme, of course they will.