Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnianlee
I've Been Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm waiting for BestBuy to stock up on Pluses as well as they didn't recieve any from launch. 

I have some good news for you guys though. http://www.istocknow.com/live is a website which constantly updates the inventorys of iPhones in the world and guess what?....

All of the Apple Store's across the GTA recieved a shipment it looks like. You can't make a reservation on the Apple website, but those of you looking to upgrade from a carrier or BestBuy might be in luck tomorrow! Looks like Canada got a nice restock overnight tonight.

thewreford
I Plan to Stick Around

I am currently #117 and #121 for two &+ JB. 

On day of initial reservation I was #159 and #169.

Does anyone have even a rough estimate on timeline? Christmas? New Year?

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@thewreford
Sorry man, but no one knows. It's all up to when Apple decides to send Rogers some Love.
officialbferg1
I Plan to Stick Around

@thewreford wrote:

I am currently #117 and #121 for two &+ JB. 

On day of initial reservation I was #159 and #169.

Does anyone have even a rough estimate on timeline? Christmas? New Year?

Nobody can say for sure. 

I'm #13 in line, and my original expectation was mid-October the earliest. I think Apple will just take care of their stores first. You'll probably have more luck finding one through their reservation system in November.

xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie @Meowmix

Well, I thought it would have never happened, but my prayers have been answered. Just received the escalation email exactly 48 hours after the escalation request was done. And now... the second waiting game begins.. 😛

Capture.JPG

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thewreford

No one can give u that answer. It can take either a long time or not. Depends on Apple.
socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffrey_mtl there was a bunch of 7+'s this morning as soon as the apple system opened...but you had to be super quick to get them. i logged in at 8:01 and by the time i had to put in my apple id and password, all my local stores were out already (im in the GTA)

cy999
I've Been Here Awhile

Can someone please explain to me what having an escalated/prioritized reservation actually means? Waiting on mine to be escalated as well, thanks!

xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around

@cy999 if you were one of the those who had their reservation canceled by the system, it means they've put you on a separate priority queue for your order and reinstated your original reservation spot, disregarding the normal queue. @orangefreddie says he had his status changed to finalized 3 days after he was put in the priority queue.
bomiheko
I've Been Around

For the ones in the hundred's, I think it's best to reserve on Apple site and pick up from there. Probably be faster even if you check every day. I also had the issue where I was moved to the corporate side, but it was relatively painless for me as I had a position #1 before the switch and was able to pick up my phone on Monday. Playing with my iPhone 7+ 128GB Gold. If I didn't get a deal from Rogers, I would've bought my phone outright and go BOYD plan. Next year, I think best solution is just reserve from Apple and do carrier pickup.

I also had another reserve on another account with Telus. They also had issues fulfilling shipment, but they were kind enough to explain the issue and gave me a free UE Roll 2 speaker for the inconvenience. I think Rogers should take note of how other carriers are resolving the issue. Plus, I like the idea of them shipping the phone to me instead of me going to a Rogers store to pick up. This also solves all those issues of whether or not your corporate plan is eligible for upgrade. Just my two cents.