Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@jeffyjoe wrote:

has there been any movement from anyone that ordered 7+ jet black 128gb?

either consumer side or business/corp side?

any at all?

this is so frustrating, everytime i call i get a different answer, one says there were emails sent out to reps another says there were none sent out. some say you order will be cancelled cause it was reserved on the consumer side for a business line, others said it will be merged, then still some say its the same que, and the next says its a different que..

Rogers customer service SUCKS as far as their knowledge goes

they need to be on the same page with each other, cause im more lost now than i was when this all started

i would also like to add i have called them at least 25 times since Sept 9th and about 5 of 25 have actually tried to help (even if they dont know what there talking about) most just brush u off and say all you can do is wait and call back in a few weeks!

Doubtful. I'm #13 in line for the 7+ 128GB JB and I'm still in open. Plus, there's still none available on the Apple website. My friend works at the Apple Store Eaton Centre and they've been a rarity there. 

I think mid-October the earliest, but likely November.

I Plan to Stick Around

@officialbferg1 wrote:

Doubtful. I'm #13 in line for the 7+ 128GB JB and I'm still in open. Plus, there's still none available on the Apple website. My friend works at the Apple Store Eaton Centre and they've been a rarity there. 

I think mid-October the earliest, but likely November.

thank you officialbferg1, ya im position 15 and still open..
that sucks about the wait.

rogers needs to fix their reservation system,, i logged into my account like i have done for years,, (yes its a business account) i went to myrogers, then to device reservation and got a reservation on the consumer side.. no idea why.. for anyone thinking it was a glitch, not so, because i just did it again now.. same procedure got to the part where you enter your CC# for the $40 deposit just like i did on Sept 9th if i get cancelled because of this i will be sooo mad.. i didnt do anything wrong, i used their system and their links in my account, and ive done everything to be proactive to make sure it all gets fixed but no one at rogers knows anything

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Is it Rogers fault for not getting devices exactly?. On the reservation site it clearly shows that may not get i at launch or be the first one to get it. The reservation system is to have a phone in ur name when it becomes available and ship it to thr store for u. Now i do agree it has some flaws but no need to swear on here and start getting mad at something that is beyond Rogers control. They can't be blamed for people not reading before reserving the device and they can't be blamed for not getting device from the manufacturer.

I've Been Around

I received confirmation my iPhone 7 was shipped on September 15, and now it is September 20th and haven't received a call from my designated Rogers Store!  How long should I have to wait, or assume they have given it to someone else?

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe wrote:

has there been any movement from anyone that ordered 7+ jet black 128gb?

either consumer side or business/corp side?

any at all?

For me, only in terms of cancellations before me. Started at 185 Open on reservation day and now am at 127 Open for the 7+ 128gb JB. If I can end up snagging a Matte Black one from Apple on their reservation system, I may go that route while I wait.

I'm a Regular

I am at 433 now for my Jet Black i7+. This morning I was 445. Probably just cancellations though 😞

No + of any kind at any Rogers, Best Buy, Wireless Wave or Apple store in my area. It really looks like Apple didn't send ANY 7+ to Canada of ANY colour.

Honestly. Why do they do this?? People want the product. It doesn't make them any more money to sit on it and not give people devices they WANT to pay for (or if you pre ordered through Apple, the devices you've already paid for)

They have enough capital, why not just make the devices so there is enough for people who want them.

I Plan to Stick Around

Incorrect. Keep your eyes peeled or read through the forums, there have been several 7+'s available all throughout Apple reservation as well as members of this forum receiving them from Rogers.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Just heard the new iPhones make a hissing sound with certain apps....they're calling it "hissgate"....LOL

They were just talking about it on CP24
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im sure they gave them to someone else.

When the 6's launched, we pre-ordered 3x phones with a store. We had a corporate account and were only able to get the phones at specific locations. 

We paid and were told they'd have them on launch day or shortly after. 

The phones arrived, the owner of the store had already promised friends and people that were willing to pay a little more to get their phones.  Most of the reservations coming in under other peoples names were given to different people.

It took us about 2 and a half weeks after launch day to get our "Pre-ordered' phones.

I Plan to Stick Around

I sold my unlocked iPhone 6 128gb yesterday for $575 off kijiji and am using an old 5s on ios10 for now.

I received my iPhone 7 128gb JET BLACK that I pre-ordered from Apple, today, and am debating using it as Rogers cancelled my reservation (still waiting for escalation email/phone call)